Chapter 24

Yibo and zhan has already left to their homes since they have university the
next day ... both were stubborn in letting themselves go but with the help ji Chang wook , somehow they were pulled away from each other ..

The next day....

Wang mansion

" this dumbass wants to sleep everytime when it comes to study" go eun rolled her eyes watching yibo sleeping peacefully .. just within one hour he have to reach to the university but yibo is still in dreamland ...

" aren't you gonna wake up or should I force you" go eun asked slightly shouting .

" shut up and leave" yibo replied wiggling in his sleepy state .. seriously who will want to wake up from a Beauty sleep ..

" okay then let zhan go alone and I hope he gets a lot of attention from other boys and girls" go eun smirked by saying this .. yibo s ears alerted immediately the moment he heard 'zhan' ..

" no one literally no one can control him except zhan... wow ...power of love" go eun mumbled shaking her head as she saw yibo dash out from the bed like a cheetah , now he was already inside the bathroom ..

" that was close" yibo mumbled breathing out calmly ..

Half an hour passed and now yibo is in the front door trying to call zhan but he stops when he blinked again to look the contact name ..

" zhan-ge????" Yibo mumbled confused ...

 " he saved his name like this , why didn't he save it has wifey , honey ,

" he saved his name like this , why didn't he save it has wifey , honey , ..." Jackson who was beside him shook his head and got inside the car and shouted ...

" AREN'T YOU COMING"
__________________

Beijing university ..

"Where have you been you dumbass , I been waiting for like hours" yubin smacked yibo s head annoyed since he had been waiting there for ten minutes .

" I was busy .." yibo replied . Yubin rolled his eyes and the three of them walked towards their classroom when ..

"BO-DI......" wang yibo turned his face towards the voice which absolutely sounded familiar .

The moment he turned his head he saw an angel who would probably come from other planet which doesn't exist at all ..

"God isn't that Xiao zhan , he look so damn handsome but why he looks so angry???" Jackson asked confused ..

Wang yibo was unable to take his eyes off xiao zhan . His eyes has betrayed him and chooses zhan over himself. His heart started racing when he saw Xiao zhan walking towards him with a cold stare .

" what the hell do you think you are doing" everyone flinched with the sudden cold voice which escaped from zhans lips ..

" what..." wang yibo asked clueless not knowing what is happening

" I asked WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING YOU BITCH" Xiao zhan shouted .that's when everyone's senses came back , they looked behind wang yibo and saw a girl wearing makeup and doing all kind of signs with her finger pointing at yibo .