Chapter 38

Darkness evolving around the empty room ... yang zi stood up holding the gun in her bloody hands , looking from right to left she felt a hard pain on her knees and found herself falling to the ground one more time .

" you bastard ! Come out if you dare" she yelled but her eyes widened when she saw the figure .. a man who she fell for , a man who she wanted to make hers alone was standing infront of her ... knife and gun placed on each hands ready to make river filled with blood .

" aren't you enjoying" he asked moving towards her .. she started shivering ... she knew her life is gonna be pierced down .

" please-please leave me" she called out but zhan moved away towards the chair and took a seat and looked at her

" what happened , knife got your tongue ??.." he asked making her get angry , she walked towards him but soon felt something pierce through her skin . She fell on the ground again making the dust fly away .

" I am sorry .. I mean not sorry" zhan said looking down ..

" when he said you leave him what did you do ..." he asked waiting for her answer , he took the gun out and asked again ...

" what did you dooo.." she got up with all her might on her knees and spoke with crack voice ..

" I-I am so-sorry ple..please forgive me" yang zi pleaded but it didn't hit zhan . Zhan wanted to pierce her right in that spot not ready to leave her with mercy .

Silence filled the entire room making zhan get up ... not soon jiyang walked inside and saw blood all over the place and found a body laying in front of zhan . Zhan moved away and looked at jiyang signaled him to move the body away .

He moved out of the room and walked towards the other room where someone was unconscious. Opening the door he was welcomed with every member of his family and they all moved out in his order making him alone with yibo .

He sat behind yibo and started playing with things he found on the table . He heard sound of wriggling and smiled .

" where am I" yibo woke up catching his head . Tears was strolling from his eyes non stop . He was free from bruised but felt hard pain from the slaps he got earlier . He looked behind and started crying more but he felt a dark aura coming from his lover .

" zhan ..." yibo called out but got no answer . he moved closer to zhan and grabbed his hand making the round ball fall from zhans hands .

" what's my name" yibo looked at zhan confused to death . He don't know what s going on ..

 He don't know what s going on