Chapter 10

"Wait why he is top, no way....." yibo who was still processing what's going on thought and came back to his senses . He pushed zhan away from him .

"Get lost .." zhan was in pain as yibo s push is like an elephant will push you off .

Yibo stared at zhan seeing him In pain made yibo guilty .

" you ...you shouldn't have done that..." yibo blinked while saying this .

"Done what .....yibo" zhan asked smirking .

" who are you exactly , your behavior is weird" yibo tilts his head in confusion . Zhan giggled seeing the sight in front of him and came closer and sat beside yibo .

" you don't know me well wang yibo" yibo looked at him and again both of their real worlds has crashed and they have reached to another dimension . Did they even forget that they are enemies not lovers .

"What should I do now , I don't wanna love him but I do wanna love him" yibo thought and did not wait for his mind to select the decision as he started leaning near to zhans face lastly capturing the sweet candy lips .
💜💜💜

Both bodies were electrified , sending shivers of pleasure down their spines . It was like a door to heaven was open . Yibo kissed zhan softly at first but it turned out that more sweetness leads to more aggressive .

Yibo bites zhans lower lip making zhan part his lips . Yibo took this opportunity and pushed his tongue inside . It was like they are doing American style more than Chinese style . The kiss becomes aggressive as minutes passes .
Now it was zhans turn to start . He pushed yibo making yibo hit the headboard . He gets on top of yibo s lap and both stared at each other.

" why do you have to change behavior again and again" zhan chuckled hearing yibo

" why do you have to change behavior again and again" zhan chuckled hearing yibo .

"Let's get along very well then , you'll get to know me and I will know you too" zhan smirked with yibo who circled his arms around zhans waist pulling him closer .

"Zhan....Xiao zhan" yibo called staring with full love in his eyes which no one has ever seen .

"Hmmmm" zhan replies with a hum as he is busy studying a lion in front of him .

"Can I...." yibo asked which zhan knew what yibo was intending to ask and nodded smiling gently which could make even animals fall for him.

"You should have asked a long time ago" yibo giggled and catch those lips which tasted like sugar . He hates sweets but those lips are different . Sugary lips which he doesn't want to share to anyone at all .

Zhan kisses yibo back sucking yibo s lips circling his hands around yibo s neck . Both shared a tongue full of saliva kiss . Pushing in and out thrusting each other's mouth using their tongues . That is tongue sex ( ) .

" hey boys ...... wake up there is someone to see you two...." both stopped and looked at the door and sigh in relief . The door was locked or else they would have died of embarrassment.