Chapter 4

The day has come for the two families to let their sons meet each other .both families were waiting in wang mansion . They have lastly decided to tell the boys about the marriage .

" Xiao zhan , where the hell are you" yanli called zhan as he has not yet reached while on the other hand Jackson was keep on calling wang yibo who hasn't picked up the call yet .

" coming coming , will be there in an hour or so" answered zhan , yanli was getting impatient there .

" you have been saying that for .....what the HECK" yanli shouted as zhan cut the call .

" let him take time , anyway yibo hasn't reached yet" lee min hoo said calmly , both the families decided to wait for the boys .

Their waiting is boring so they decided to play games and cook something special .
While.....

" yes jump a bit more , then you can fly in the air" the teacher said .

Yibo was practicing his skateboard lessons , his phone is in silent mode so he did not hear the calls . He has been practicing for three hours. Even though the teacher said it's good already he won't listen and ask the teacher to teach him harshly and it should be perfect .

"Enough play boy , I am tired" the teacher says and sighed thinking how hard is to make Yibo stop from practicing .

" hmm you can go I will be here and go after two minutes" replied yibo and started playing with his skateboard again .

As said yibo left riding his skateboard . He looked through his phone and found 10 missed calls from Jackson . He thought it might be very important or else he won't have these many calls .

Finally when he wanted to jump , he thought he got it , the step which he was trying to do for a week , but when finally he jumped and the skateboard turned ...

"AHHHHHH WATCH OUTTT" someone yelled but it was too late . Yibo was about to land but instead he smashed into someone and both fell on the ground .

" what the HELL" yibo yelled angrily , he tried so hard and now everything is wasted.

"I am sorry .... so sorry" that person apologies

" get off me you idiot" yibo shouts , soon The person gets up . Yibo gets up with an annoyed face . He looked up and saw an angel standing infront of him with an angry face .

 He looked up and saw an angel standing infront of him with an angry face

( Such an angry bunny ... .)

" you know ..it was just an accident and you shouldn't call one idiot" he wasn't looking at yibo , yibo on the other hand was keeping his anger on control not to shout more but he can't shut his mouth .

" hey I will call whatever I want , it's not ur business" yibo said to the person who still hasn't looked at him .

" I will pay for your skateboard , sorry since it's broken" yibo suddenly heard the word broken and looked at his skateboard and ...