Chapter 28

"Who is she" a cold confused voiced echoed in the living room of wang mansion .

Yes after meeting a lady named Cheng Xiao all came back because of the angry curious zhan . Zhan knew something was weird so he wanted to know every single detail . So now both the family with friends too were sitting in the living room except yibo who was sent to his room ..

" zhan .." go eun called out tears falling from her eyes .

" I asked WHO IS SHE" zhan yelled , everyone in the living room sensed the anger and fear going inside zhan by looking at his eyes .

" her name is Cheng Xiao , she is yibo s Ex-girlfriend" Jackson answered nodding his head , anger also filling inside him .

" can I ask you guys something" zhan asked politely even though it sound cold ..

" go on dear , we will answer" the family nodded and zhan spoke

" is she the reason sometimes yibo cry" zhan asked looking deeply at go eun s eyes who is crying from the question .

" he ..*sobs* yes she is the reason he cries ... it's because he remembers the sweet moments he had with her , he will cry when he hears same words which was shared with her" go eun replied crying nonstop ..

" she destroyed our yibo , lying to him .." yuchen said breathing with anger ..

" mind telling me the story" zhan asked taking a seat beside nam hyun who was also confused ..

The wangs nodded and started a painful history ...
__________

Flashback...

"Aiya.....yibooo... if you do this then how can I do my homework" a young girl named Cheng Xiao whined ...

"Chengxi come on , just five minutes ma" wang yibo was dragging Cheng Xiao form doing her homework since he have a big surprise for her ..

" ok ok coming ..." Cheng Xiao got up form her seat and went with yibo towards the end of forest ..

" wow....." she exclaimed seeing the beautiful scenery infront of her . The scene was of a simple lake with breezes and the clouds formed to show how they make the atmosphere free and windy ..

" you like it" yibo asked looking at her eyes ..

" definitely I love it" she replied giving him her widest smile ..

" there is one more thing" yibo said and pulled her closer to him by the waist and smiled ..

" yiboo...what are you doing..." Cheng Xiao asked surprised ..

" be my girlfriend , I love you" yibo confessed his love .. but weird sicne his heart doesn't beat . From the manga he read few days ago it says that when you love a person then your heart beats but here it seems like his heart is dead ..

" I love you too actually it's been years since I fell for you" she answered lowering her head full shy ...

" OMG ... I am so lucky" yibo shouted and grabbed her cheeks gently and moved closer and closer and was about to touch his lips with hers when ...

" WOAHHHH....MOMMMMM COME FASTTTT!!!" Jackson yelled covering his mouth can't believe what he was about to see ..

[ I won't allow anyone to kiss yibo ma except Xiao zhan , even though they loved each other ]

Xiao zhan- you did a great job Jackson .. I would have died now Yanli- *chuckles*

" what the fuck is his problem" yibo thought and both him and Cheng Xiao moved away from each other ..