Chapter 19

Xiao mansion..

" zhan please stop .... it's just a misunderstanding" yanli tried comforting zhan as much she can . Xiao zhan was keep on breaking every single thing even his paintings he damaged .

" how can this happen nah ... what were you guys doing when they were fighting": asked nam hyun who was watching whatever is going on with her husband .

" we were watching them ofcourse or else will we know" yuchen replied . Yes yuchen came back with yanli when they left the mall thinking yanli can't Handel Xiao zhan alone .

" you idiots , you should have stop them" ji Chang wook sigh saying to both of them annoyed.

" THEY WONT LISTEN" both yuchen and yanli said in unison when they heard a door bell .

" who the hell come at this time , that person will faint if he comes here to zhans room nah" nam hyun said .

" I am going to open it and send him/her back" yanli walked out towards the main door and unlocked it . When she opened

" the house is gonna turn upside down now" yanli thought seeing the person in front of her .

" hello yanli" Jackson said and yibo who is beside him was looking down .

" what are you two doing here , if you enter then the house will burst ma" yanli said rolling her eyes .

" Yanli who is it" yuchen came from behind and suddenly laughed .

" don't tell me you came near to make more trouble yibo" yuchen asked laughing .

" I did not intend to come here , it was all him , he dragged me hear and you don't know how he was nervous" Jackson replied slightly annoyed since he did not want to come here .

" nervous , he being nervous , that's new sight" yuchen said .

" come in" from behind ji Chang wook said looking at yibo angrily . Yibo who saw the glare nodded and just entered .

*thudddd*...* clangg* ....

All kind of noises was heard from upstairs . Yibo looked upstairs and felt guilty . " did I really hurt him" he thought and continued to follow ji Chang wook to couch .

" explain" he said coldly . Yibo gulped down ..indeed ji Chang wook is scary than he thought . Yanli yuchen and Jackson all stood behind yibo who was sitting in couch now .

" it was just a drama but I didn't know it will turn this way , I didint want him to get in trouble , that's why I have to act harsh" ji Chang wook looked at him in same way and gently smiled .

" I knew it" the room echoed with yanli yuchen and ji Chang wook s voice . Jackson was Wanted to open his mouth but he knows if he does then he will spout nonsense which will turn out bad .

" huh!!"

" yibo ... we know ... you love him but when yanli told us what happened it was unbelievable and we became angry but thanks to that picture Jackson send us we was relieved , it is clearly edited and we checked the camera s too where we found a woman and I guess..." ji Chang was soon cut off by yibo.

" it's because of her I .... acted ...she..." yibo didn't know if he should tell them or not .

" we know who she is ... don't worry...she can't touch zhan nor you" suddenly nam hyun interrupted coming downstairs .

" how.." yibo was confused and the other two too . Jackson looked at yanli and yuchen who was staring at him for answer and Jackson sigh nodding . The three went outside .

" it's a long story well ... why don't you go upstairs to zhan... he is crazy already" nam hyun said sitting beside ji Chang wook ..

" I ... don't know..if I should...he hates me now" both adults chuckled hearing yibo .