Chapter 23

"What are you talking about bo-di" zhan asked nervous to death as he saw yibo hovering on top of him ..

" do you know what all you did ... you destroyed my heart completely" yibo replied rolling his eyes ..

" I did not , how can I destroy your heart ma" asked zhan mocking ...

" zhan ... you seriously are making your punishment harder" yibo warned him but zhan still didn't stop ..

" what punishment are you gonna give your wife huh husband" zhan replied sticking his tongue out but before his tongue could slid back inside wang yibo smashed his mouth on zhans and bites zhans tongue ..

😊

Zhan feeling the pain kicked yibo off him using his both legs . Yibo flies off and falls down on the floor ..

" ahhhh .. what was that for" yibo asked as he got up from the floor ..

" ughhh my tongue hurts ..." zhan cried in pain rubbing his tongue with his finger ..

" zhan stop doing that .." yibo gulped down saying ..

" what ... what's the problem in me doing this .. ur the one who caused this anyway" zhan replied pouting and then started continuing rubbing his tongue ...

" I am getting hard man .... seeing you do that want me to put my dick inside you mouth" yibo replied blinking his eyes ..

" who said you not to put then" zhan answered not knowing the consequences ..

"Hehehe ... there is no taking back ur words now" yibo smirked and pushed zhan towards the head board placing zhans both hand on top of his head ..

" wait.... I didn't....ummmmm...."before zhan could continue , wang yibo smashed his red plump lips onto zhans ..

Yibo s pov ...

I don't know what happened to me but I couldn't control myself , that's why my lips activated and smashed onto his ...

"Ummmmm..yibo no" he pushed me off him and looked at me angrily .... at that time I felt like my whole world dropped .. didn't he like it ...

" how dare you" he shouted at me making me even more nervous but then I felt a cold sensation in my stomach that's when I realized that zhan was infront of me , his hands on my stomach rubbing here and there ...

" you should have warned me ..." he said and I felt confused ... why should I say him ...if I want of course I can claim him ...I don't need permission ...

" ohhh...you want me inside you right" I smirked saying and pushed him again .

" can we go step by step pleaseee..." I chuckled hearing him .. he is so cute that I agreed even though I wanted to do hardly with him ..

" since you want step by step , I will do it but it will take time ma" I pouted and heard him giggle ...

" today we will do step one hehe..." he said , I sighed agreeing ... but then I asked him ..

" why you want me not to do it" i asked and he chuckled ...

" my silly husband ... tomorrow we have university to attend" when he answered and talked about the university my brain came back ...of course we have university , no wonder he pushed me off ...

Back to authors POV..

" excuse me I am here" suddenly a voice brought both of them back to earth ...

" WHAT THE FUCKKK..." both shouted in unison ..

" oh sorry sir ... i thought you said me to bring ur car key to ur room" bouboo said bowing down ..

" not when I am with my wife you dumbass" yibo yelled slapping his forehead multiple times ...