Chapter 8

Zhan tried many ways in making yibo eat the sweets . But yibo does not allow or even takes a single bite . The people around are forgotten and yibo and zhan plays like they are the only one sitting . Zhan sigh hardly and did not wanna give up . He smirked which was noticed by everyone except yibo .

"Oh no what is he thinking , don't Murder please" yanli thought staring at zhan hoping he won't do any murder cases .

"Better than ever , yibo get ready ...... finally there Is someone who is not scared of you huh" yuchen thought and looked at the upcoming couple fight .

"I will show you who is the boss"zhan smirked even more widely making everyone gulp .

Yibo unknown about the surroundings has ceiled his lips together tightly and was looking down at his own hands where his fingers are playing with his pants .

Zhan took the piece of cake again but this time he put it in his mouth without chewing and turned yibo s head towards his face with his two palms .

Yibo looked at those sparkly eyes while zhan looked at those stubborn lion eyes . Zhan without loosing the opportunity took his revenge .

Zhan smashed his lips pulling yibo by the nape aggressively . Yibo who was dazzled plus shocked still did not open his lips .

The others eyes was fixed on something like they can't believe . Zhan feeling that yibo is not opening his mouth aggressively bites yibo s lips hardly making it slightly bleed .

"Ahhhhhh....." yibo let out a pain voice and zhan took his chance and pushed his tongue which is having the cake inside yibo s mouth .

Yibo tasting the cake started to get away sensing too much sugar . Zhan smiled succeeding but did not let yibo go and pulled him closer aggressively kissing like it is never gonna stop .

Yanli licks her own lips seeing the scene .

Yuchen who got yanli licking her lips gulps down and wanted to do the same to her as well but instead he felt slightly annoyed and cover her eyes which she protested but failed .

The two family parents smiled like crazy beings , the two male adults looked at the two female adults smirking .

The wife s knew what was the intention and glared at them . Poor husbands had to move their face pouting towards zhan and yibo who still hasn't released each other from their lips .

Jackson blinked maybe hundred times in one minute . "I never knew enemies kiss" Jackson thought and did not care to talk or his best friend (handkerchief) will be back inside his mouth again .

Zhan finally releases yibo s lips when the cake has finished .
Still staying in touch their lips are only inches away . Yibo was fully shocked that he kept panting for air to breath .

 Yibo was fully shocked that he kept panting for air to breath

Zhan looked at yibo s wide eyes . They would have stayed like that itself if they weren't interrupted from a fake cough .

"Ahem ...ahem...we are still here please" lee min hoo coughed fakely and said rolling his eyes .