Chapter 27: Wonder

Trey took me home that day to his house. I refused to go back to mine, feeling regretful of my hallucinations and screams. We didn't eat, so Trey promised to make a brunch. We rode on the train back to his place and we cuddled the whole time. I felt myself drifting off to sleep in his arms, but as the train screeched to a stop, I was jarred from my sleep. We soon got off at his stop, riding in his car to the manor. It sat atop a large hill, and it was very modern. Trey carried me into the house, flopping me on the leather couch. He was soon cooking a grilled cheese in the kitchen as I cuddled with his blanket and scrolled through instagram.

I almost dropped my phone as I saw a photo. It was a hand extended, and on one of the fingers was a diamond ring. The caption under it was,'lol Hack proposed to me and i said yes because i was sorry for him #rossome'. The picture's owner was the username was Emma_Diamond.

"Oh my god,"I called to Trey,"Hack proposed to Emma."

"Really?"he called from the kitchen. He came and sat next me with a grilled cheese on a plate. He set it aside on the coffee table.

I showed him the picture and he fangirled."That's so exciting! I can't wait! When's the bachelor's party?"

I elbowed him."That's your responsibility!"

Trey stood up."To the drawing board! There's gotta be Call of Duty, and pizza, and cake, and-"

"That does not sound like a bachelor party. I'm sure Hack would love that... But don't guys go to like... I don't know. Strip clubs? Or bars to get wasted?"

Trey laughed."I've gotten wasted way too many times. I don't know. Maybe?"

I shook my head."God... Guys always cheat at bachelor parties."

Trey pecked my lips."I would never cheat on you."

I was taken back by his words. He never asked to be my boyfriend, and I never asked him. But we were constantly going to date-like places and going on dates. I'd never considered being his girlfriend until now when he kissed me. Trey stood up, taking a small bite of my grilled cheese. That meanie. I thought.

"Trey!"I groaned. He laughed. I grabbed onto his arm and pulled him down next to me.

He continued chewing the food before saying,"What? You want some of the food in my mouth? That's gross, but okay." He kissed me.

I laughed between our kiss, and I wrapped my arms around his neck. He smiled lightly and forced himself deeper into the kiss. I tried to combat him, but finally gave way. We pushed deeper and deeper until he finally begged for an entrance to my mouth. Trey's tongue searched around in mine until I let out a tiny moan. I tried to get him back by trailing my spine down his spine, and he arched his back. I pushed him back to where I was lying on top of him. He moaned as I bit his lip. He trailed kisses down my neck and left a love-bite on my skin, which caused me to moan. And we stayed like that for a very, very long time.

—-

Raise you hand if your innocence has been taken away. *raises hand*

Raise your hand if you liked it. *slowly raises hand*

Get rekted.