Busted

(chapter biente siete)

Alexei's POV

After the our history class we went directly to our different class. But my class was canceled do I decided to visit my girlfriend in the gym since her class is P.E.

The gym seemed to have a big event since lots of students were walking excitedly towards the there.

'What could it be? I know there's no schedule activity in the gym. The students council president haven't informed us.'

I thought to myself quite curious as I sauntered towards the gym.

"Hey what's happening there?" I asked one of the students who was walking excitedly towards the gym. She was giggling with her friend talking about something so interesting.

"Alexei Morgan King?"

The student that I asked seemed starstruck. She was pale with mouth hangs open staring at me and I find it quite amusing.

'Wow! She manage to say my whole name..'

"Yes. Are you okay?" I just smile and asked worriedly waving my hand in front of her face because she seemed shocked.

Her friend nudge her but it is no use, she was still not moving. So her friend answers my question.

"There's a volleyball match between the class of Andromache Cullen and the schools volleyball team." her friends answered in discomfort while containing her giggling when she was saying the name of Andy.

'Andy was playing against our volleyball team?'

That made me even more curious.

"Oh? Why is it?"

"Amm..Their P.E. teacher is also our volleyball team's coach. I guess it's just a practice game." She answered smiling. I think she was now at ease talking to me.

"Thanks." I smiled at her.

"You're welcome Alexei. Can..Amm..Err.." She stuttered and shift uncomfortably.

"Can?" I asked inquisitively waiting what will be her question.

"Can we have a selfie with you?" She whispered shyly bowing her head to hide her reddened cheek pulling her friend with her who was still out of this world.

'Really? How long will she stay like that?'

I bite my lips trying stop my laughter. I don't wanna be rude.

"Sure."

"Yey!" the girl exclaimed ecstatically.

And so we took a selfie.

"Thank you so much Miss Alexei Morgan King!!. You're so awesome, pretty, beautiful, kind and hot!!" her friends rants out making me smile on her reaction.

"Thanks? And you're welcome. See you girls."

I bid my goodbye and started walking towards the gym.

And there she is my girlfriend looking so hot wearing her jersey and skimpy shorts exposing her long legs which by the way I envy the most.

The gym was so loud and students were yelling, cheering every time she leaped to spike the ball.

"Go Andromache Cullen!! You're so hot!! Woohh!"

'I can't believe that she plays that good in volleyball.'

'That was just so awesome!.