Answers

(chapter treinta y dos)

Alexei's POV

"I am so sorry Alexei." she look at me very remorseful. She gently took away my hand from her dress and started to walk away.

'Is this how our love story end?'

'Well, Its my fault.'

'It is I who let go of our love first.'

I thought to myself as I watch Andy leave. The tears in my eye was flooding my face as my heart was tearing apart.

Suddenly the world stops turning like it's going to end. The surroundings becomes blurry and the only thing I can see clearly is Andy dumping me. It just keeps and keeps on repeating in my head that I wanna scream for it to stop. I wanna scream, I wanna scream my hearts out but I cannot move. I was so staggered absorbing all the pain that Andy have caused.

The voice of Percy suddenly echoed on my head pulling me from that deep dark hole of misery.

'Alexei. Don't gave up on Andy. You promise me.'

Those words sink in into my mind making me wake up and realize what I was doing. I actually gave up already but I have to fulfill my promise.

I suck up some air to breathe and wipe my tears away. I close my eyes to gather some strength that was left in me. This will be my last attempt to win her back. This time, no holding back. I clenched my fist as my eyes beamed with determination. Call me irrational but I am desperate.

"No Andy! I not giving up on you yet!" I murmured to myself and hastily followed her.

"Wait!! I'm not done with you!" I yelled furiously and grabbed her shoulder to stop her from leaving.

"What are you trying to do Alexei?!" she exclaimed quite muddled on what I did. Seeing her so confused opens up an opportunity to confidently to seize her.

I smirked deviously before pulling her towards me and kissed her harshly like wanting to punish her. Punish her for my ignoring me and for hurting me like this.

She tensed up in shock making her immobilized. When I noticed that she's not reacting I slide my arms into her waist and I pulled her closer into me as my kisses softens becoming more passionate, sensual, teasing, pleading like wanting her to respond to it. Like she did to me the first time that she kissed me. But this time I am the one initiating it.

I feel she smiled before she responded to me with equal intensity. She's a good kisser I can't argue with that but this just feel so off.

'Why do it feels so wrong?'

I mean no electricity that makes my body sizzles and shivers every time she kissed me. My heart beat was erratic but for wrong reason like nervous erratic not excitement erratic. And most of all, no overwhelming feeling the flutters inside my heart. It was just bland no fireworks. That's all.

'Why do I feel like this? Have I fall out of love?'

'But I'm so sure I love Andy so much!'

Then flashes of memories of Andy from the past suddenly came rushing into my mind.

'Your face seemed so flushed. I think it's because of the adrenaline rush that your feeling right now. Your heart beats faster than normal every time I am near you. Only I can make you feel that.'

'The heart knows what the eyes can't see.'