Double Date Disaster

(chapter dese sais)

Alexei's POV

"That was steaming!" Courtney was screaming loudly and fanning herself.

'God! This girl can surely scream.'

I thought as I'm covering my ears.

"Courtney could you please shut up now. Cullen is gone already!.God!"

"Hmp! Stop being grumpy Alexei! We're just enjoying.. Right girls?" she looks on her co cheerleaders who was so ecstatically nodding at her.

"What's so exciting about that? You're yelling as if you haven't seen like that!.. The fact that we have that!!.Duh!" I argued

"Booo! It's Andromache Cullen we were talking here! And seeing her like that was so....exciting!" she giggled together with my co cheerleader.

"Whatever!"

"And why did you give her your jacket huh? You're such a granny!" Courtney continued.

"Because..." I halted.

'It's because I don't want anyone ogling at her.'

"Because what? Alexei?" Courtney asked knowingly.

"Come on lets go!"I did not answer istead I commanded them and walk towards our locker room.

"I wished I had her jersey.." one of the cheerleader was talking to her friend.

"Me too! That girl was very lucky." her friend answered.

'What is happening in this school? Why does all students have hots on her?'

'That's what they call GIRL CRUSH Alexei! Geez!'

"Hey Alexei..That Artemis girl was really close to Mac2x. It seems like they had some kind of relationship."

"The hell I care Courtney!" I answered very irritated.

"Chill Alexei! Geez.. I'm just commenting"

"I don't wanna hear it!" I spat coldly at her.

I'm really pissed off until now. Seeing that supermodel look alike hugged and kissed Andy like that makes my blood boils! To the point that I wanna ripped off those hands away from Andy. And that girl, that stupid arrogant girl seemed enjoying it. I never feel like this in my entire life!

When she stripped in front of the crowd and walk like she was on a runway really sends me to the edge. People are ogling lustfully at her and I can't blame them. I know that she has that body but I really can't believe that it was so ..Agh! Hot!. Damn! The monster inside me wanted to be unleashed and wanted to took all the ogling eyes looking at her. Good thing I had a very strong self restrain.

"You know what Alexei. I think that Mac2x really likes you so much. So don't worry about that Cara Delevingne look alike. Okay." she assures me as she tapped my shoulder.

"What are you talking about Courtney? We both know that she's not gay and so am I!"

"Okay if you say so.. If only I'm not seeing someone right now. God knows what could I do to her.." she blurted out accidentally.

"What?! You're seeing someone? Since when? Who is it? Why didn't you tell me huh??" I bombard her with questions.

"Huh? What are you talking about Alexei? I didn't say that. Ha ha ha!" she answered sheepishly while nervously arranging her thing.

"So you mean I'm just imagining what I heard?? " I asked sarcastically trying to read her which makes her feeling more uncomfortable.

"Captain. There's someone who wants to talk to you"