Geek and Nerd

(chapter quatro)

Alexei's POV

Lunch break

Taylor, Courtney and I are now at the cafeteria chatting happily on our table which is exclusively for us. No one is allowed to join in except when you were invited.

My mood suddenly changes when my eye caught Andromache who was sitting alone on a table at the corner of the cafeteria while eating her lunch quietly. She's seemed so cool and relax while listening with her headphones.

"I really hate her!"I exclaimed

Courtney and Taylor stop chattering and looked at me with their eyes full of curiosity.

'Did I just blurted it out loudly?! God!'

"Who is it Alexei?" Courtney asked while scanning around trying to figure out who is the person I was referring to.

"It's no other than the new girl, Andromache." Taylor butt-in and smile stupidly while looking at the direction where Andromache is sitting.

"What's with you and that Andromache?" Courtney asked curiously.

"I hate her!" I said bluntly.

Courtney creased her brows then look at Andromache "Huh?, she seemed nice other than being so quiet and boring, she's okay."

I just arched my brows on her comments.

Taylor chuckled "Alexie hates her because she did not treat her like a princess just like everybody else in this school and your highness here so pissed off because of that." Taylor said sarcastically like I'm not here hearing her harsh comments about me.

I pouted and glared at her like I wanted to murder her. "Of course not!.I hate her because she's so rude and arrogant."I implied.

"Whatever you highness! I like her though cause she can unleashed the demon inside that sweet sweet personality." Taylor sneered back mockingly pointing at me.

"Yeah! I totally agree! It's been a long time since I see you so pissed like this." Courtney butted in then they both giggled.

I rolled my eyes and ignore them to dismiss the topic. I don't want to talk about her cause it just annoys me.

"What are the two geeks doing?" Courtney said while looking at the two geeks standing in front of the table where Andromache sits.

"I think they were just claiming their table back since the new girl just occupy the loser's table unknowingly." Taylor answer her.

I just act like I'm too busy with my phone but actually I am listening to their conversation and secretly peeking on what they were talking about.

'It suits her sitting on that losers table since she's such a loser!'

"Wait the two geeks just joined her!" Courtney exclaimed

"Yeah right but two feet away from her." I butt-in then continue to check my iPhone.

-----------------------------------------------

MAC's POV

'I'm so hungry! Where is the cafeteria?'

I was a bit exhausted because my last subject this morning was P.E. and I'm tired pissing off Ms. Plastic Candy Girl. I need to recharge my energy. I follow the direction where the loud noises come from. Until I reach the cafeteria then adjust the volume of my earplugs.

'I knew it!'

I buy some food and look for a table. I saw a vacant table at the corner though it's blurry.