School War

(chapter dose)

MAC's POV

'I'm glad I'm out of there.'

I thought and exhaled deeply as I succefully pulled Courtney and Alexei from those blabbering big mouths. God knows what they would tell about me.

"I'm sorry about that." I apologizes

"It's okay Mac2x! I think it us who should apologize to you." Courtney answered guiltily.

"What do you mean?" I asks acting so curious.

"Nothing Cullen!" Alexei answered then hastily get in her. While Courtney followed her with an apologetic look.

I smirked and walk near her car bowing on its window. Her face was so close and she seemed so nervous. I can smell her scent that I love so much which making me daze.

"I know you did it Sacha! And you're so gonna pay for it." I whispered. She stiffened and looked at me guiltily. I looked at her emerald eyes seriously then diverted to her lips.

'I'm missed her so much! I was longing for her lips for a long time.'

Her lips was so inviting that I can't help myself but to kiss those soft plump lips. She stiffened and was flustered on my sudden action so I cut it off before I can't stop myself.

"Now we're even." I smirked after and l left her flustered . Courtney just giggled.

"What did you just do Andy?" Apollo suddenly appeared.

"Nothing!" I answered innocently. Then he suddenly attack me but I just dodge it effortlessly but he continued attacking me.

"She did nothing! Stop it!" Alexei yelled quite panicked. My heart lifts when she says that. She really cares for me.

Apollo just looked at her amusedly then quickly grab me since I got distracted. He put me on his shoulder like a sack.

"Put me down!" I exclaimed trying to wiggle from his grasp. But he is so strong.

"You brat should be punished!" he chuckled bringing me inside. I just huff dejectedly but smile at Alexei after.

He carry me into the indoor swimming pool and throw me into the that cold water.

"Fuck! Apollo! You're gonna pay for this!" I scream after I resurface into the water. He laugh at me hysterically.

"I love you Andy!" he mocked while laughing.

I swim to the edge of the pool to have my revenge which he expected me to do. He runs away from me when I get off the pool. I run towards him but the floor is so wet causing me to slip and fall. I tried to use my hands to protect my self from impact to the floor but my left arm accidentally twisted causing an injury to my hand.

"Ouch!" I yelled out of pain. Apollo approach me worriedly while Aries quickly runs toward me checking where is my injuries. He give me a first aide and rushed me quickly to the hospital.

"I'm sorry Andy! It's my fault." Apollo apologized after we head back home. Good thing it's not so serious. They just put sling on my arm.

I smirked at him since he didn't apologizes like the usual.

"It's ok Polly."

Aries was still fuming in rage, he is basically my overly protective brother.

"It's not Okay Andy! It's this idiot fault why you had a sprain!" Aries screeched scolding his twin.

Apollo just bow down his head feeling really guilty about what had happened.

I watch them amusedly and laugh after.