Confuse and Delirious

(chapter sais)

MAC's POV

I woke up without Levi bothering me. My room was so bright so I immediately wear my dark glasses.

'Oh my God! I can see clearly now!'

My eyes are back to its normal conditions. My eyes roamed all over my room. I was surprised that my room is that huge. There's a study table and a telescope near my balcony. At the balcony you can see a man made lake.

And what amazes me is the lights in my room. The lights in my room are actually voice commanded, it will turn on if you command "let there be light", it will turn off if you command "dark as the night", and if you command "starry starry night" the room ceiling changes where you see a projected sky with lots of stars and even a meteor shower. Well folks that's technology. In front of my bed was a 60 inches flat screen and touch screen TV.

I walk out side my room and explore the entire house. Each room was really nice and big especially the room with an indoor pool, I was really tempted to jump on it. This house was not a usual house but definitely a mansion.

I went out side and saw a majestic garden. Then I saw a man relaxing at bench near a man made lake.

"Levi?! Is that you?" I was surprised to see Levi so handsome as usual.

"Yes MAC." Levi answered quizzically.

Then his expression changes "You can see me clearly?" he said excitedly. Then approach me hastily.

I nod and smile at him.

"How do you find me?" He asked cockily putting his fingers under his chin and flashing his sexy smile.

I scan him from head to toe "You look..am..you look....am.. sooo.. OLD!" I blurted out and laughed hysterically.

He frowns at my remarks " I'm not that old MAC! For Christ sake, I'm still thirty!"

"You sure don't looked thirty." I teased him still laughing.

He glared at me "You breakfast is ready, come on." he said to change the topic then he walk pass me towards the dining area.

I'm still laughing while following him.

He sure very sensitive if we talk about his age. He's still young though.

...

...

The next day we went to my ophthalmologist Dr. James for my follow up check up.

"Miss Cullen, as expected your sight was back to its normal condition. But your photophobia is still there. I recommend that you will continue to used your polarize sun glasses until it vanished. And continue to drink your medicines. You should go back here every month for your regular check up. Understand?"

"Copy doc! Thanks!" I said in cheery tone.

"Your welcome Miss Cullen." he smiled back.

Monday...

My school is really big and really sophisticated just like Levi describes. I sauntered toward a huge building were my classes are. Gossips are everywhere, students are so curious on who wins the fight last Friday. But when I arrived, then came silence. All students in the hallways stares at me bewildered. They just can't believe that I'm still alive unharmed and gorgeous. ^____^V

My eyes were averted to three girls at the corner of the hallway talking about me of course. I think I heard the voice of Ms. Plastic Candy girl Alexei King. I want to see what she looks like though.

Then I saw two odd looking person approaching me. There's a girl with short wavy honey blonde hair wearing a baggy shirt and a baggy pants and a huge eye glasses in her electric blue eyes. She looks pretty though if you just stare at her longer. And the boy wears a slacks and polo shirt with suspenders on it. A huge eye glasses and a braces. I assumed that the girl is Chloe? while the boy is Mickey?