Staff Meeting...

Nat and Wanda were sitting in a coffee shop together talking about their theories.

"Y/N, he's my suspect." Wanda said as Nat looked at her and nodded. "Kid managed to catch a whole load of books on a table while piling them up. It's impressive."

"He seemed to be good at analysing people, he gave us both detailed and efficient characterisations of every name we read out." Nat stated as Wanda nodded.

"He noticed when I was sizing everyone up and definitely noticed me focusing on him in particular." Wanda said as Nat raised her eyebrow.

"Phrasing." Nat said as Wanda chuckled.

"You're one to talk about innuendos and stuff, Nat, honestly, your boobs are nearly falling out of that shirt." Wanda said as Nat looked almost offended.

" Wanda said as Nat looked almost offended

"Nice of you to notice them." Nat returned as Wanda smirked.

"Don't flatter yourself."

"Right, you're more into a certain young boy who we suspect is a HYDRA agent." Nat said as Wanda looked alarmed.

"Please, I'm not." Wanda said as she sipped her coffee.

"Yes you are."

"I'm just not sure he's the full thing in terms of HYDRA agent. It's not like HYDRA to do nice things and to instil goodness into it's agents, and that book that Staunton took off him, she never gave it back to him when I tailed him, checking if it was a secret HYDRA meeting, he came out without the book looking like he was beaten. I just...I think he may be the target, but I also don't." Wanda said as Nat looked at her.

"What book was it?"

"Harry Potter and The Philosophers Stone. I think it was a present from someone, it looked like it meant a lot to him." Wanda said as Nat nodded.

"Well, you know the objective parameters, if the suspect is a kid we need to try and win their trust, then bring them in for Fury." Nat said as Wanda thought of something else.

"Something is odd here Nat, the student body all think that Brother Peter is on a register, in fact that was one of the first things Y/N explained to me. Staunton seems to have an explicit hatred for children, especially Y/N. It's like everyone here has a secret, or some sort of darker side they're hiding." Wanda said as Nat looked at her.

"Right now we have to keep the assumption that everybody's a suspect, hopefully the after school tuition will help us find a breakthrough." Nat said as Wanda agreed, the pair finishing their coffee and heading back to their apartments for the night...