I'm Spider-Man!

The Gadgets were complete, now all Y/N had to do was get to the Oscorp lab where Brother Peter and his friends were holding up. He looked at his torn suit and put it on, making a mental note to fix it when he got back. Y/N was limping towards the roof exit when he heard Kates voice speak from over his shoulder.

"You're going after them, aren't you?" Kate said as Y/N nodded.

"I have to Kate, I have to stop them-"

"You almost died, Y/N, when I saw the state you were in on that table...I thought you were gone. The best thing in my life is you, and I thought you were dead!" Kate said as Y/N nodded.

"I know, but I can't let them win Kate, or else people are gonna die." Y/N said as Kate sighed.

"If you go in this state, there's a good chance that you're gonna die." Kate argued as Y/N looked at her.

"I'll die doing what's right, protecting people. What better way is there to go?" Y/N said as he began to climb the steps to the roof exit. Kate knew Y/N well enough to know there was no point.

"You had better come back alive Parker, or I'm gonna...I don't know what I'm gonna do but I'll do it!" Kate warned with a pointed finger, Y/N smiled at his best friend before swinging off towards the city.

He eventually arrived at the Oscorp facility, his entire body was in pain as he landed, he walked up to the doors and pried them open, as he walked through the facility he noticed that there was no guard, he was beginning to suspect he was wrong about the lab, but them he heard a familiar squeak.

"Hem hem."

"Care for a cough drop Staunton?" Y/N said with a chuckle as he turned to face her, Brother Peter and Principle Thomas. "I know you plan on drugging the food, turning your students into obedient super soldiers."

"Aww, look at him Peter, the boy knows, such a clever boy." Staunton said sarcastically as she used her powers to send Y/N flying into a wall, she released him and he fell to the floor and stood up.

"You should have just left it be Parker." Brother Peter said as Y/N looked at him.

"I know you had Ben Parker killed!" Y/N yelled as Brother Peter looked almost amused.

"Haha. So you've come, not to stop us, but for vengeance. Wonderful, your lust for justice will be the death of you." Brother Peter said as Y/N web zipped into a dropkick as Brother Peter went to punch Y/N the boy used his webs to pull himself down to the floor but keep his momentum, causing him to slide under the punch, Y/N flipped up and punched Staunton across the face and sent a web into the wall behind her, she looked at the web splat against the wall and laughed.

"It would appear you have missed Parker." Staunton said as she used her powers to begin strangling Y/N who looked at the web on the wall, it wasn't working.

"Of course it didn't work." Y/N said as he sent another web of the same type underneath Staunton, it didn't go off, and then he noticed something, there should have been a slight glow. Y/N connected the two splats of webbing with one long rope of web and then fired a taser at it, the electricity going to the two web-mines, covering Staunton in a thick layer of webbing, Y/N swung in and kicked her into a wall while Brother Peter tried to punch him but with his spider-sense unaffected he was able to avoid the punch and punch Brother Peter hard enough to at least cut him. 

For the briefest of moments Y/N was filled with joy until he was backhanded so hard he fell onto his back, Brother Peter helped Staunton out of the webbing while Y/N sent a hologram projecting web into the ceiling and used his mask HUD to command it to project a drone attacking Staunton.

As she went to use her magic to attack Y/N the hologram drone flew in front of her and flew at her as she avoided it. Y/N took the chance, he used webbing to swing a table around and hit her in the face with it before dropkicking her all while avoiding attacks from the three enemies.

Staunton tried to send a tendril at Y/N who avoided it and punching her in the face, following it up with a flying knee to her chin, knocking her into the air, Y/N grabbed her and threw her up at the ceiling before webbing her to the ceiling. 

The Principle and Brother Peter began to attack together but with his spider-sense no longer at risk of being affected by Staunton, Y/N was able to avoid the attacks, he slid under an attack from brother Peter and delivered an uppercut straight into the Principle's chin. The principle was a mere menace, after all, he didn't have super abilities, he only beat Nat because she couldn't fight back, Y/N was having no issue. With the principle. When the Principle was webbed to a wall it was just Y/N and Brother Peter.

"I'll make sure everyone knows, that I killed Y/N Parker."

"You killed my uncle, you're not adding anyone else to that list!" Y/N growled as the two charged each other. Y/N vaulted over brother Peter and turned, he began to launch taster web after taser web at Brother Peter, before swapping to his web mines, surrounding Brother Peter with the mines and linking them all up before firing a taser web at one, setting a chain reaction off, ten mines covered Brother Peter in a cocoon of webbing. Brother Peter however began trying to tear the webs apart and was making small but notable progress, Y/N instantly fired a taser web at the cocoon, causing all of the webbing to become electrified.

As he was about to walk away and call SHIELD, Y/N heard an enraged scream followed by a ripping sound, Brother Peter had broken free, he looked worn out and weakened, but angry, he charged Y/N who avoided a wild punch and delivered a surgical punch to his opponents liver, he followed by turning Brother Peter around and punching him across the face hard enough to pop his nose, as the priest went for another punch Y/N caught his arm and punched him backwards into a wall. 

Brother Peter fell to his hands and knees, spitting up blood before standing up, he went for a tackle on Y/N who reversed the attempt, stepping back and bringing his knee into the priests stomach, following this up by walking up to a power generator and picking it up before throwing it at Brother Peter who was sent flying into a wall, when he fell to the floor he looked up and saw Spider-Man walking towards him.

"Everyone will know, they'll all know who you are-!"

"They already know who I am...I'm Spider-Man!" Y/N proclaimed as he looked at Brother Peter, he took the mask off and looked him in the eyes. "And I beat you!"

When he had put the mask Back on, Y/N webbed Brother Peter to the floor before finishing him off, beating him until he was unconscious, Y/N noticed a small USB drive fall from the priests pocket and picked it up, putting in his suit for later inspection.

"FRIDAY, message SHIELD, tell them to put these three in cells and throw away the keys." Y/N said as he left the facility, his wounds in agony after so much action, he knew he was going to regret it when he tried to get some rest, but that was for later, for now, he just wanted to get into a comfy bed and sleep until his name changed to Rip Van Spider. Y/N began to swing back towards the compound, taking a few moments to catch his breath thanks to his wounds from both fights affecting him...