Chapter 14: Jack's Law

Warnings: Mentions of graphic violence and gore

Chapter Description: When Deucalion finds out what happened involving his nephew and Stiles he makes swift efforts to gain peace. Liam's stubbornness may be an issue for Deucalion's peace offering though.

Deucalion looked around in horror at the damage done to Liam's pack. His eyes rested on Liam kneeling in front of Hayden's corpse. He walked over stepping over the glass, wood, and blood stains scattered on the carpet.

"What the hell happened," Deucalion asked.

"Stiles," Liam said, clenching his jaw.

"What's a Stiles," Deucalion asked, not recognizing the name.

Liam handed him the packet on Stiles that Mason wrote for him. Deucalion read over it and his face went deathly pale. He slowly looked up at Liam.

"You pissed off a Winchester," Deucalion asked in a whisper, "Who is fathered by a Mikaelson?"

"It's not serious," Liam shrugged.

"You don't FUCKING UNDERSTAND, LIAM," Deucalion screamed, "YOU PISSED OFF BOTH SIDES OF THEIR FUCKING FAMILY! WINCHESTERS ARE NOT ONLY HUNTERS! THEY'RE LEGEND KILLERS. THEY'VE MORE MONSTERS IN THEIR SHORT LIVES THAN ANY HUNTER EVER HAS! THEY HAVE KILLED ANGELS, ARCHANGELS, DEMONS, AND DEITIES, SHALL I GO ON?! THE MIKAELSONS ARE FUCKING UNTOUCHABLE!!! YOU COME AFTER ANY OF THEIR OWN AND YOU'LL BE CHASED TO THE ENDS OF THE EARTH BY THE WHOLE FUCKING FAMILY!!! AND YOU JUST SO HAPPENED TO PISS THEM BOTH WHEN UNITED AS A FAMILY!! I'M SURPRISED YOU'RE STILL ALIVE RIGHT NOW!!"

Deucalion calmed himself down and took a few deep breaths.

"Come with me," Deucalion ordered.

Liam stood up and followed Deucalion out the door.

Liam watched Deucalion carefully pick out different exotic, pricey, and fancy items. He put everything in two chests. Soon both were filled with an arrangement of Jewelry, Clothing, Cursed Objects, Crystals, Weapons, and more. Deucalion placed the chests in his car and had Liam come with him again.

Sam and Dean were on a video call with Stiles and Noah after hearing what happened.

"You sure you don't want us to come down there again," Dean asked.

"We're good, Dean," Stiles said, "We got it handled."

"Okay," Dean smiled.

Stiles enjoyed it when Dean gave a genuine smile. He could tell from the way his eyes smiled as well. The small creases at the edges of them and at times it seemed his irises shined a brighter green than usual.

The knock on the front door made Noah get out of his seat. Stiles watched him walk to the door. He instantly felt Void's presence once he noticed Deucalion and Liam standing there.

"Stiles," Sam said, noticing his tense muscles, "What's going on?"

"Hold on, Sammy," Stiles said.

Sam glanced at Dean who definitely knew something was wrong now. Dean got out of his chair with Sam and they started heading to their car to drive to Beacon Hills.

"Hi, Sheriff Stilinski," Deucalion said, "I'm Deucalion and this is my nephew, Liam. Is it possible that we can both speak with the Winchester brothers and Mikaelsons?"

"I can call them for you," Noah said, "But it may take a while for them to get here..."

"We're heading there now, dad," Sam said, over the call, "We'll be there soon."