Chapter 15: Distractions

WARNINGS: SMUT; SEXUAL CONTENT

Chapter Description: Derek helps Stiles gets his mind off of his troubles.

Derek opened the front door to see Stiles standing there. He gave a small smile.

"You busy tonight," Stiles asked.

"Never too busy for you," Derek said.

Stiles hummed a moan as Derek's hand slowly stroked him.

"Derek, fuck," Stiles breathed, arching his back, "Don't stop. Please."

Derek's thumb trailed over his tip, making him gasp.

"So sexy when you beg for me," Derek whispered into his ear.

He bit his earlobe gently and Stiles's eyelids fluttered closed.

"Yes... Yes," Stiles groaned, rocking his hips with Derek's movement, "More."

"That's baby," Derek whispered, "Keep going. I could feel you twitching like crazy."

"Derek," Stiles moaned, inhaling sharply, "So close..."

"Give to me," Derek said, "Give it all to me. Every last fucking drop."

Stiles came with a shout of Derek's name. He smiled as his cock shot three loads out. Derek kissed his chest and licked his neck. He gently tugged the skin with his teeth, soothing it right after with his tongue. His hands trailed over Stiles's body, exploring every part of him that he knew so well. Stiles leaned forward for a kiss on the lips and Derek followed through, kissing his passionately. His hands rested at his waist as his tongue danced with Stiles's. Eventually, he broke the kiss to allow air to reach their lungs.

"Can you go again for me," Derek asked.

"I..."

"Of course, you can," Derek answered for him.

Stiles huffed out a chuckle as Derek's lips moved downwards. He planted kisses as he went. His neck, his collarbone, his stomach, his ribs, his waist, his pubic, and finally stopping at his shaft. Derek licked his shaft teasingly slow, making him buckle sharply.

"Shit," Stiles whispered as Derek pushed him down to restrain movement.

Then his tongue swirled his tip making precum slip from him. Stiles panted as Derek trailed a pumping vein with tongue now. It made him twitch hard involuntarily.

"Please," Stiles whispered, licking his lips as he looked down at him.

He sucked on his tip before releasing him instantly.

"I need more," Stiles breathed, throwing his head back, "Der, please. I need more!"

He hummed and slowly pushed his cock into his mouth, reaching to his throat.

"Yes," Stiles groaned, closing his eyes.

He pulled back to breathe then guided back into his mouth with his tongue, tickling his shaft as he went. More precum spilled from Stiles allowing Derek to taste him.

"So fucking good," Stiles panted, arching his back again.

Derek pushed him down lightly and held him still again. He felt his cock twitching against the bed sheets, desperately. He pulled back to take care of himself as well.

"You okay," Stiles asked, noticing he stopped.

"Fucking hard," Derek chuckled, meeting Stiles's eyes.

"I can take care of you," Stiles whispered, his hands making their way down Derek's body now, "Make it feel better."

"Stiles," Derek whispered.

"Let me," Stiles breathed, touching his shaft.

It spiked a reaction instantly, making cum drip onto Stiles's fingers.

"Shit," Derek breathed.

Stiles grazed his cock with his short nails, making Derek buckle hard. He kissed his ear tenderly before stroking him like no tomorrow. Derek grunted and panted while letting Stiles take over. Stiles briefly forgot about everything going on. Pleasuring Derek always did that to him. Made him forget his problems, his concerns, and his drama, and focus on his fiancé for once.

Soon Derek came hard decorating his chest with cum.

"Okay. I quit," Derek whispered, "You win."

Stiles laughed lightly and kissed him gently.