Chapter 23: When A Good Man Goes To War

Warnings: Death Threats
Chapter Description: Theo confronts Chuck about what happened with Damon. Meanwhile Chuck puts into motion a distraction for him to make moves against the family. Kai comes back into play.

Theo rushed up to Chuck angrily.

"What the hell are you doing," Theo spat, "I told you to attack Klaus and his family, not fucking Damon Salvatore!! It wasn't even necessary!"

"Believe me, it was," Chuck said, "So is the next part of this whole ordeal..."

"What are you planning next," Theo asked.

"I told you to let me handle it and I'll call you when you're needed," Chuck said, stepping closer, "Seems like you're forgetting who's in charge here. So here's a friendly reminder, know you place, boy."

Liam showed up and pushed Theo behind him.

"Liam..."

"We understand," Liam said.

"What?!"

"Good," Chuck smiled, "Then keep him in check."

"I will," Liam said, lowering his eyes.

Chuck left to continue his next part of his plan. Another distraction to get the family out of this dimension for now. Theo turned Liam around, glaring at him.

"What the hell are you doing," Theo hissed.

"Saving your ass so we can stop this maniac from killing someone innocent," Liam said, walking to the house.

"Really," Theo asked, following Liam, "Why? I'm not mad or anything, but more or less curious."

"Theo, I am a lot of things but I'm not a villain," Liam reasoned, "I never wanted a war or anything of that sort. I wanted somewhere to call home for us. And it doesn't matter if they're Stiles's family I'm not going to let them die because of this asshole."

Liam sighed deeply as Theo stared at him.

"I knew something was up with you by the way," Liam said gently, "I just kind of wished you trusted me enough to let me help."

Theo kissed him hard.

"Thank you," Theo whispered, "And I'm sorry for going behind your back. I was trying to help only made it worse."

"Mhm," Liam said, licking his lips, "Now let's go pack. We have to travel back to Beacon Hills in time to warn Stiles and the others."

The alarm went off in Derek's loft, capturing everyone's attention. They looked at the door as a knock was heard.

"Who the hell," Derek muttered.

"I'm guessing, you weren't expecting anyone," Stiles asked Derek.

"Not at all," Derek said.

Scott slowly walked to the door. Dean was right behind him, ready to attack. Scott glanced back and unlocked the door, opening it. Kai stood there with a tight smile.

"Hiya," Kai greeted.

Scott slammed the door in his face.

"C'mon, Scott," Kai shouted, banging on the door, "I just want to talk."

Isaac placed a gentle hand on Scott's arm before opening the door.

"Give us a good reason why we should trust you want to help," Isaac said, "And how the hell are you still alive? We thought Lucifer killed you."

"How about the fact that I don't want to be a part of the super baddies planning an attack on you," Kai explained, "Also, Lucifer did kill me, but Chuck brought me back to be apart of his team. Still, I can help with any issue you have. I'm useful..."