Chapter 30: Walking Down Memory Lane

Warnings: Mentions of Suicidal Ideations; Depression; Suicide Attempt

Chapter Description: Liam arrives at Beacon Hills finally to speak with the family. In the meantime Stiles is visited by Simargl and Void in his sleep.

A knock on the door captured everyone's attention yet again.

"The alarm didn't go off," Peter said.

"It's been disabled," Derek said, "Someone disabled it somehow."

Klaus went to open the door. Liam and Theo stood there.

"You two are getting bold, aren't you," Klaus said, narrowing his eyes at them.

"We know, alright," Liam sighed, "But please, give us four minutes of your time. We'll make things right."

Klaus glanced at Jack who nodded.

"You got two minutes," Klaus said.

"Done."

Klaus stepped aside to allow them in.

Meanwhile, in the bedroom, Stiles was visited by the Simargl and Void in his sleep.

"What now," Stiles sighed, crossing his arms.

"You attempted to end your life," Void said, "It's rather concerning..."

"Not the first time you know," Stiles sassed, "And before you come and try to reason why my life matters save it! I don't want to hear it at all! I'm tired! So if I choose to stop living that's on me!"

Simargl leaned to be eye to eye with Stiles.

"I wish to show you something," Simargl said.

Stiles reached forward, touching Simargl's fur that felt warm and relaxing to his skin. He was transferred to a memory of his past.

"What's this," Stiles asked, recognizing the room.

"A memory in your mind," Simargl said, "Watch closely."

Stiles watched as the younger version of him was seen running up to young Scott. He had a sandcastle bucket in his hands. Noah and Melissa watched them from a bench. Stiles and Scott ended up arguing over the bucket but before their parents could stop it, Stiles stormed off. Scott followed him like a lost puppy.

"Mischief, are you mad at me," Scott asked, not knowing the other name Stiles went by at the time, "You can have the bucket. I promise."

"You hurt my feelings," Stiles said, pouting cutely, "You hate me!"

"No, I don't," Scott said, holding back tears, "Here you can build the castles and I'll help where you want me to. I don't want to lose you. You're my brother and my best friend."

"Your very best," Stiles asked, turning around.

"Very, very best," Scott smiled.

Stiles grinned.

"Okay, I forgive you," Stiles said, skipping back to the sandbox with Scott.

"Mom, can my brother come over for lunch," Scott called.

"That probably won't be a good idea," Melissa said, knitting her eyebrows.

"They can come over to my house," Noah offered, "I can help out."

"How about we go over to Mischief's house," Melissa smiled.