Chapter 27: Ambushed

Warnings: Violence; Supernatural Violence; Gore

Chapter Description: Jack and Lucifer finds Stiles, however when they bring him back to Jensen's house they're ambushed by enemies as a means to prevent them from returning to their world.

Stiles walked around the set of Teen Wolf quietly. He heard a rustling sound beside him and turned his head. Nothing was there so he continued on. Finally, Simargl screamed at him to turn around. He did and blocked in time for his arm to get caught in the jaws of a werewolf. Stiles grimaced and pushed the creature back. Stiles knew he didn't have his dagger, leaving him with the option to run instead. On the way, he ran into Jack and Lucifer.

"Werewolf," Stiles warned, pointing.

Jack turned to see the beast, coming straight at him. He got bit on the neck, but it didn't affect the Nephilim as the werewolf had hoped. Jack chuckled and pushed it back. Then he snapped his fingers, making the werewolf explode into flesh and blood. He healed his wound and grabbed Stiles. They teleported back to Jensen's house.

"Stiles," Dean said, hugging his youngest brother.

"What happened to your arm," Sam asked, looking at the bite on his arm, "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine," Stiles smiled, healing himself, "I'm hella glad to see you guys though."

"Same, kid," Dean said.

"Okay," Lucifer said, "Now is the matter of getting us the fuck out here."

Suddenly the sound of multiple snarls was heard.

"Shit! How did they find us," Stiles said, hiding behind the couch.

"They," Sam asked, glancing at Stiles.

"Werewolves," Jack answered for him, "Where's Jensen, Jared, and Misha?"

"Upstairs," Castiel responded, "We got to move these werewolves away from this house."

"Only problem with that is the risk of separation and being able to leave," Lucifer said.

"He's right. I can't create a portal out of here without my dagger," Stiles said, "Not stable enough."

"We create a portal, Jensen, Jared, and Misha are toast anyway," Jack said, "We can't have that."

"Dammit," Dean growled, "I don't even have my fucking gun on me!"

There was a crash upstairs, and Castiel and Lucifer moved quickly.

"What the hell is that," Jensen shouted at them.

Castiel's eyes glowed blue and Lucifer's glowed red. The three werewolves snarled and snapped at them. Castiel searched himself, realizing his angel blade was gone too.

"Son of a..."

A werewolf lunged at him, making Castiel block the attack, smiting the beast. The two other werewolves circled Lucifer before jumping at the same time. Lucifer grabbed their necks and squeezed. Crushing their bones under his grip. They died but for good measure, Lucifer smite them both.

"Are you good, Cassie," Lucifer called out.

"Fine," Castiel said, "My blade is gone though."

"All of our weapons are," Lucifer said, "Whatever the fuck messed up that portal forgot to take our weapons with us."

"Argh!"

Castiel recognized the yelp of pain rather well. He turned and ran down the stairs, panicked.

"DEAN," Castiel shouted.

Lucifer rolled his eyes, annoyed.

"I'll stay up here, I guess," Lucifer sighed as more werewolves jumped up.

Lucifer took a deep breath and shook his head.

"You fucking beasts never listen, do you," Lucifer growled, placing himself in between the three actors and the werewolves.

Dean babied his injured arm while using his other one to fight off two werewolves with a silver knife he found in the kitchen. Finally, he got one of them in the chest, pushing the knife deeper to make sure it was dead. The other lunged at his back and was about to take a chunk out of his neck but Castiel smite the beast, killing it. He helped Dean up, causing the hunter to wince.

"They keep coming," Dean said.

"What's drawing them here," Sam asked.

Stiles whispered the question to himself, repeatedly. Then it came to him that Jack saw him as some sort of beacon that was especially strong after using his abilities. It may be the same with these werewolves. He stepped out of hiding and whistled loudly. The werewolves turned to him. They snarled and even the ones upstairs, stopped trying to attack Lucifer.

"I'm gonna buy you guys some time to get the fuck out of here," Stiles said as he started running away.

"The boy is on the move," a werewolf said.

They started going at Stiles who ran as fast as his legs could carry him. Lucifer looked out the window and saw the werewolves chasing Stiles.

"Dammit, kid," Lucifer growled, jumping out the window.

Jensen, Misha, and Jared rushed back downstairs to see Jack giving odd commands to the others.

"I need you guys to piss me off," Jack said, looking at Sam, Dean, and Castiel.

"Piss you off," Dean asked, holding his arm out to Castiel as he healed his wound, "How?"

"Something," Jack said, "Anything. My powers aren't fully used, unless I'm angry. Now piss me off."

Sam glanced at Dean, who looked back. Dean shrugged and punched Jack in the jaw, making him stumble. He stood back up as Jensen, Jared, and Misha gave a look of shock.

"I really feel bad about this, Jack," Dean complained, "It's like I'm hitting a kitten."

"I need more than that," Jack sighed, "I heal too fast to be punched. Insult me!"

"You got to be kidding," Dean said.

"Dean, Stiles's life is on the line," Jack said, "He's getting chased by angry werewolves! You need to insult me before they catch up and eat..."

Sam punched Jack in the jaw this time. Dean looked at Sam in surprise.

"What are you? A human punching bag," Sam insulted, kicking Jack in the stomach, "You really consider yourself to be something special?"

Then he punched him again. Dean grabbed his shoulder, making him stop. Jack grunted as he stood. He opened his eyes, revealing the orange coloration.

"A little more, Sam," Jack said, "I can take it."

Sam seemed unsure now. Jack heard Stiles yelp out in pain. His eyes changed to a deep orange this time as he turned his head.

"Stiles," Jack shouted, rushing outside.

Stiles was on the ground holding back a werewolf with his arm. He was dripping blood down his arm since his hand was pushing the wolf's mouth away from his head.

"NO," Jack shouted as his energy began to blast loudly and he raised his hands, snapping.

There was a bright flash, the werewolves were gone, the mansion was back to normal, and Lucifer, Castiel, Stiles, Dean, Sam, and Jack were gone as well. Jensen looked at the others.

"Are... Are they gone? Did it work," Jensen said.

"Yeah, I think so," Misha said, "That was terrifyingly awesome."

"I need... A drink," Jared said, going to the kitchen, "And to probably call my therapist as well."