Chapter 16: Changing The Story

Chapter Description: Liam tries to find a different route to exact revenge for Hayden's death. Meanwhile Theo's desperation goes to drastic lengths.

Liam ran past the cars, trying to distract himself with exercise. It worked for the most part but something in him was still burning. A bit of rage still trying to force its way into his head. That's how he always knew that this wasn't over. Liam stopped in front of a door of his old home in Georgia. Wasn't his first choice but it was better than nothing at moment. He sat down at the table in the dining room and started looking up information.

"Liam?"

He looked up to see Theo standing there in his sleeping pants.

"Hey," Liam greeted, turning back to the screen.

"You're up early," Theo said, walking up to him.

"Couldn't sleep," Liam said, "Did I wake you?"

"No," Theo said, "I couldn't sleep either."

Liam hummed softly. Theo slid his hands down Liam's chest.

"You stink," Theo said.

"Thanks, asshole," Liam teased, making Theo chuckle.

"What are you searching for," Theo asked.

"A certain name," Liam said, "If I can find something to use then I can find a way to get back to Beacon Hills..."

"Liam..."

"Theo, I got it," Liam interrupted.

"You're revenge-driven," Theo sighed, "It's never a good sign and you know it."

"Well, they killed Hayden so I have a damn good reason to be revenge driven at the moment," Liam growled, "Found something."

"Just don't dig a hole you can't climb out of," Theo said.

"Good thing I'm an excellent climber then," Liam teased, flashing a gentle smile at Theo.

Theo huffed out a laugh, shaking his head.

"I'm going to print this out and then you and I are going on a date," Liam said, turning in his chair, "Sounds good?"

"Where are we going," Theo asked.

"Do you trust me," Liam asked.

"Yes," Theo said.

"Then just come with me," Liam said, "I'll take care of you. I will never let something happen to you."

Theo's felt his cheeks blush lightly.

"Well, take a shower before we go then," Theo teased.

"Oh please, you love me," Liam said, rolling his eyes.

Theo chuckled and went to get dressed. Liam grabbed the paper as it finished printing.

Marcel Gerard-Mikaelson

Known Family:

Niklaus "Klaus" Mikaelson (Surrogate Father)

Elijah Mikaelson (Surrogate Uncle)

Rebekah Mikaelson (Surrogate Aunt)

Kol Mikaelson (Surrogate Uncle)

Jack Kline-Mikaelson (Surrogate Younger Brother)

Whereabouts: New Orleans

Liam smiled deviously and went to take a shower.

Theo finished dressing before Liam and went outside. He walked to a nearby cross road.

"I trust you, Liam," Theo said, burying a box in the dirt, "But this is deeper than us. Some things we need extra help with. I'm pretty sure this won't even work."

Theo waited for a short period before he heard a man show up. He was good-looking and seemed to know that Theo buried the box to summon him.

"A bit young to be summoning demons," The man said, flashing his red eyes, "What brings you here?"

"I need help," Theo said, "You help me out and I'll give you whatever the hell you want."

"The payments are always the same, you know," the man said, pacing in place, "But it shouldn't be a problem though. What do you need help with?"

"A guy by the name of Stiles," Theo said, "I need a way to get him off our asses so my family can go back home. Can you do that for me?"

"Stiles? What's his last name," the guy asked.

"Stilinski or Winchester, I think," Theo said, "It apparently changed recently..."

"No," the guy said, starting to get nervous, "No fucking way! I don't mess with the Winchesters, kid!"

"What about the deal," Theo asked.

"Deal's off," the guy said.

"You can't do that," Theo shouted, "I summoned you! I need help and you're going to leave!!!"

"You don't mess with the Winchesters and come out alive," the guy said, "Those boys are ruthless. They're a demon's worst nightmare. And if they aren't then they will be. My advice: stay the hell away from them. Good luck. You're gonna need it."

Theo growled angrily as the guy left. He started shouting a string of curse words before insulting the Winchester's name to air.

"What did they do to you?"

Theo turned around to see a man with curly hair. He was different than the one at the crossroads though. He seemed more... Holy in a way.

"Who the hell are you," Theo asked.

"You can call me Chuck," Chuck smiled, "What did the Winchesters do to you?"

"They kicked my family out of our home," Theo said, "They killed my friend..."

"They had reason to, did they not," Chuck argued.

"We only were trying to..."

"Why are you so angry," Chuck asked, "The real reason, Theo, not a false one."

Theo was taken aback. He never gave his name to the man.

"Who the hell are you," Theo repeated, cautiously stepping back.

"Someone who can help," Chuck said, "After all, I helped Stiles and his family only for him to turn around and kill my sister. So you can say I'm not the happiest camper at the moment."

"My mate," Theo said, thinking about Liam, "He just wanted a home for him and me to settle in peacefully. We only needed one more pack member for us. Brett wanted someone for himself and... Now we're stuck. I guess it felt like we were wronged for wanting something nice for ourselves."

"Would like me to help you," Chuck asked.

"You can do that," Theo scoffed, "I thought they were untouchable or something."

"I created them," Chuck said, "I can take it all away too."

"Please. I'm desperate," Theo sighed, "I'll give you whatever you want in return."

"No payment required," Chuck said, "You and I want to the same thing. A change in this story.