Chapter 24: The Portal

Warnings: Sexual Content; Violence

Chapter Description: Kol catches up to Kai, who gives him partial bit of information. Inside of Derek's loft, the family realizes that during Stiles's aggression, he created a portal.

Kai was strolling down the street when he was sped to an empty nearby alley. He opened his eyes to see Kol standing over him, glaring.

"Okay, tough guy," Kai said, "I wasn't going to actually hurt Stiles. I know better than that. I just had to make sure, he recognized his potential. He is your key to stopping this fight."

"He could've killed you," Kol asked, "Again. He had every right to as well."

"I get that a lot surprisingly," Kai sassed, "Yet, it never seems to happen."

Kol grabbed his neck, making Kai buckle.

"Is this supposed to be scary," Kai asked, "Because it's actually kind of sexy to me. I'm into the whole choking thing."

Kai winked at him while biting his bottom lip.

"You're not even worth it," Kol said, letting go.

Kai grabbed his hand and placed it back on his neck. Kol gave a confused looked.

"I would've kissed you," Kai said, lowly, "But you're a classy guy. I much rather take you out on a date instead."

Kol smirked.

"Really," Kol asked, raising a single eyebrow.

"Call me," Kai said, "I'll take you out. I know this amazing burger joint. I'd love to take you one day."

"i have a biting kink too," Kol smirked, trying to intimidate him.

"So do I," Kai smiled, showing his fangs as the veins darkened around his eyes, "We could put that to good use together."

Kol licked his lips as his pants tightened. He never thought the idea of feeding with Kai Parker would sound so insanely sexual to him. But here he was in an alley with a boner growing.

"I don't have your number," Kol breathed.

"Sure you do," Kai smiled, "Do me a favor before I go though."

Kol nodded which made Kai's smile drop into a frown.

"Be careful of your next steps," Kai whispered, "Have a lovely day, Mr. Mikaelson."

Kol released him and he walked away. Kol checked his phone, seeing Kai's number was saved under the name Daddy Kai.

"That little wizard," Kol chuckled.

Kol sped back to Derek's loft while he continuing thinking about the favor Kai asked of him. What did he mean by that? Was there something they were missing here?

Back at the loft, Stiles felt a bit fatigued, but was healing quicker than last time. Derek held onto him, afraid he would pass out if he let go. Stiles was more focused on something else. He felt his energy being pulled to a room in the loft. It wasn't a lot of energy but it was enough to gain his attention.

"I'm fine, Der," Stiles sighed, glancing where the biggest pull was felt, "However, I think I may have done something just now."

"What," Isaac asked, glancing at Stiles.

"A portal," Peter finished for him, "Guys, come look at this."

They found Peter inside Derek's bedroom. There was a large string of glowing purple light that sizzled as it moved.

"What do we do with it," Chris asked.

"Go inside," Dean said, loading his guns, "See if we find anything, whether it be a friend or enemy."

"Sounds stupid," Damon shrugged, "But who am I to judge? Some should stay behind though."

"I can go," Sam said.

"Me too," Dean added.

"I'll join them," Castiel offered.

"You all will need more firepower, so I'll go too," Lucifer said.

"So we're sending the Winchesters," Stefan said, "Sounds like a good plan to me. We'll stay back and guard the loft while you're gone."

"Don't get killed out there," Stiles said.

"See you soon," Sam said, instead of promising something he couldn't keep.

Stiles nodded at them. They went through the portal but upon them touching it, the room flashed brightly and the portal disappeared.