Chapter 8

I hate Mondays. 

Well I mean that's what i'd say if I hated them.

I don't. 

But Keigo did.

Probably still does. 

My head hurts, probably from drinking so much last night. Also probobally the fact that it's like 7 and still light outside, its throwing me off. 

"Hey, hon you good?" I heard a raspy voice say from behind me. 

I attempted speech but all I got out was a tiny "Mmkay." To be honest I was more focused on the warm cup of coffee in my hands. The warmth was soothing and so was the outside. It was pretty sad outside, it was foggy as well which gave me a weird sense of comfort. The comfort I felt was only doubled as I felt arms wrap around my waist almost as warm as the cup of coffee I still had clasped in my hands. 

"I'm..I'm sorry." The voice behind whispered regretfully. 

"Yeah, yeah I guess everyone is nowadays aren't they?" I said now finding the words easily come to mind now that I had been able to wake up more. 

"No, i'm sorry for not checking on you more, I just thought that you'd want to be alone, but, but I realize now that you're probably pretty lonely all the time." 

"Yeah no shit detective." I said turning around to face the figure that had been gracing me with their soft voice. 

Of course it was him. 

It was always him. 

He cared. 

I know it. 

Really? 

"Oh wow, didn't, didn't know that you were the clingy type," I muttered as he wrapped him hands tight around me in a hug. 

"Mkay, mkay I get it shiggy, you feel pretty bad." I said smugly. 

"Mhm, stop it with your superiority bullshit I came down specifically to see if you were okay." He said, burying his face into my very, very over-sized sweatshirt. 

"Shiggy," 

"You know I don't like it when you call me that." I sighed. 

"Shigaraki," 

"Mhm, that's better," he proclaimed as he tunneled even deeper into my sweatshirt, my black and grey, terribly over-sized, ugly as hell sweatshirt. 

The only reason I really even kept it, is because Shigaraki seemed to like it so much. I don't know why he liked it. I asked him before and he told me that "It was soft and it smelled like me and that comforted him I guess." He didn't say much after that, it was kinda funny.  

"You know Toga does seem a little down," I said after a while, Shigaraki still clinging on. 

"She misses Twice, she misses her family and next to that she feels like no one really wants her, like she did before. Twice was her best friend, the one person who really always had her back. Now he's gone and, well she really doesn't know what to do. Can you blame her for feeling like shit?" He asked. I quickly shook my head, because obviously I don't blame her. I don't blame her at all. 

"What if I went and talked to her?" I proposed. 

"Hm?" 

"Ugh, well Toga is quite a sociable person, so do you think talking to her might help?"  

"Dabi, I appreciate your concern but do you think she wants to talk to you right now or be alone?" He asked calmly, to which I laughed. 

"Wha-what? What's so funny?" He asked, pushing me back a little towards the icy counter top.