Chapter 21

This couldn't be happening, 

Please someone help me!

I couldn't see anything through the ginormous cloud of dust I created when I landed where I did. The last thing I remember was Dabi pushing me into Kuro the black cloud absorbing me until I was surrounded by purple and black sludge. It rushed into my mouth, my ears, my nose wrapping around my legs and arms, choking me and rendering me unable to move at all. Then suddenly it all stopped  but light didn't fill my eyes nor did I feel grass against any part of my body. 

All I felt was gravel and dirt. 

There was no light what so ever and even if there was it wouldn't matter, there was so much soot everywhere I couldn't see anything at all. 

I didn't know where I was. 

I didn't know what was happening. 

I couldn't move at all. 

I was trapped under something. 

And no matter how hard I pushed I couldn't get it off me. 

I was trapped. 

Oh gods I was going to die. 

There had to be someone there! 

"HELP ME!" I screamed, my eyes burning from the dust. 

Someone had to hear me right?

Someone would save me right? 

But what if no one was there? 

What if the rest of them were dead, what if I was the only one left? 

I was terrified at the thought of it, everyone I loved, everyone I cared about could be gone and i'd have no one. 

No! Someone had to be there! 

I was going to die!

My heart started to beat faster and faster, tears spilled out of my eyes as I pushed and pushed on the thing above me. 

But it wouldn't budge. 

"PLEASE!" I shrieked. "Someone please help me, please." 

Maybe I was the only one left. 

Maybe the others were dead. 

Just like Twice. 

I couldn't breath, I coughed choking on my spit and the dust. 

I couldn't breath

I couldn't breath. 

I pushed harder, my hands shaking and sweaty. 

I was going to die. 

I let my hands fall back down, twisted of course sense I couldn't move any part of my body outwards.   

I mean I was lucky this whatever it was even fit me and it didn't crush me completely. 

I'd rather be crushed then suffocate however. 

But I knew no one would come for me, no one helped me before. 

Why would anyone help me now? 

All I could do now was sit and cry. 

Terror over took me, tears continued to spill out as the dust started to settle.   

I would die here. 

I tried to look around, and hoped that somehow there was something here that would allow me to push the thing off but my vision was shit. 

It was wavy and wonky it made me dizzy.