Wasabi Cupcakes

~Lizzie~

Lizzie was a mess in the morning but she didn't care she had had the best idea. When Jimmy had asked her about going to the cafe it triggered something. Her love of baking. She really had thrown that talent out the window. Now that she had her own shop conviently across the road from Katherines Flower shop she was gonna use it.

She grabbed her recipe book from school and started baking cupcakes. Some of them she used random ingredients for the filling. In the end she had 13 decorated cupcakes that sybolised her friends here what the looked like and the filling & stuff.

Shubble~ looks like a mushroom but the filling has wasabi ( from Lizzies Lunch) a vanilla cupcake
Xornoth~ Charcole cupcake with Da bomb inside (Da bomb is a really spicy hot sauce)
Joey~ Animal print cupcakes with a whole chilli peper inside
Scott~ Plain Vanilla with blue icing and a fondant Snowflake
Ja-Jimmy~ Chocolate cupcake with fondant scales and green icing
Katherine~ Vanilla cupcakes infused with rose and a fondant flower
Fwhip~ Fudge cupcake with peanut butter and .... Salmon???
Gem~ Weird cupcake that was more like a science experiment
Pix~ Crunchy cupcake with honey
Pearl~ Sunflower seeds on top of a plain vanilla
Myself ~ Vanilla with white icing and white chocolate
Sausage~ Spicy Chorizo with a mini... Dagger?
Bubbles~ I couldn't help myself ,doggie safe cupcake with pink collar and a bone.

"Boy I can't wait to give those first three away" she thought to herself. At school she decided to ask a few people to help also giving the cupcakes.

When she put up a poster for anyone to sign up to work at her new CAFE!!! She managed to get all the workers she needed. With Jimmy and Pearl as her waiter/waitress and Gem and herself as the cooks. Then the counter workers. This she wasn't as happy about Shubble and Joey. Oh well she did say anyone. No one was gonna ruin it. Joel was willing to help her paint the walls Light Blue and put up bunting. The last thing she did was put up the name of the Cafe. Cafe Oyster. Her new buisness card read "No we don't sell seafood". It was perfect. She had sorted the menu and was deciding on who to train first. The waiters or the cooks. But for now she would get some sleep.