Revenge x12

Joel Pov: 

Joel opened the bag. He looked up and smiled. He quickly made his way to the top of the staircase. Lizzie wasn’t hungry and had handed him her pie. “You know what to do” Lizzie said smirking at the pie and then Xornoth. Joel took a deep breath and said “HEY XORNOTH”. Xornoth Whipped his head around as the pie flung to his face. Joey tried to stop it from hitting Xornoth but it was too late and Joey rolled down the carpeted stairs.The nurse burst in with wet paper towels. “How is that going to help me!!”He said glaring at the wet paper towels. “Don’t worry hun, I’m professionally trained for this.” She said, In the background the screaming was loud. Joel turned and laughed with Lizzie for a while.They giggled until he realised the screaming had stopped. He looked up. A piece of mince fell on his lap. “Oops,”he said before running out the back door. Xornoth got up and chased him. Joel tripped over. Let’s just say he needed the paper towel… He sat on the bus with Lizzie. They talked for a while until Lizzie fell asleep. She dozed off onto Joel's shoulder. Joel didn’t mind, though it was a lil bit awkward when they woke up.

Writers Note: WE HAVE A COVER?!??!?!?!