In which someone becomes the new face of anti bullying

~Scott pov~

 Pink shirt day...Scott was too excited to need Xornoth to wake him up that morning.  He walked into Xornoths room to check if he was awake. Xornoth was definitely awake. Scott peaked from the doorway and watched Xornoth brush his hair with Lauren's purple brush. "Weird" as his brother had not thought of his appearance. but the really strange thing was the bright colour on his head. He assumed the colour hadn't washed out from the colour run. Maybe he used semi-permanent dye for Pink shirt day??. "Morning Xornoth" said Scott knowing whatever  Xornoth said would not affect his mood. "Go away" mumbled Xornoth closing the door on Scott's foot. Ouch. He walked back to his room. Hmm what to wear. Scott rummaged through his closet and found his unicorn suit. He put it on and began searching for his unicorn horn. After finding it he held it on his head for Lauren to help duck tape on. He decided to walk to school with Jimmy and Lizzie as well of course.  During the end of the day, they had assembly. Each class had to nominate their most pink and that person would go head to head with the other classes to become the face of anti-bullying. Everyone groaned at the news as they all knew who was the most pink. Xornoth. He waltzed across the stage with the new kids who didn't know him and Joey cheered very loudly. Now let me tell you what he was wearing. 

-pink pigtail extensions (x2 he be looking like sailor moon)

- pink falmigo pool floaty

-very heavy almost anime blush

-pink eye liner, lipstick, painted acrylic nails and painted pink fake lashes (joey loved this)

- Pink heels that made him look way too tall

- pink jewellery (joey insisted he looked even more gorge if he borrowed some)

As you can see, he went all out. You had to admit that he looked pretty funny walking on the stage with his anime pigtails. Oh the irony when Xornoth became the face of anti-bullying for his school.