Goblin Jelly Bean

~Jimmy pov~

It’s Friday. The last day of camp. Scott was huddled in his blue sleeping bag.”Dang he’s kinda cute”.. thought Jimmy, then he cringed at himself for thinking that. “Why are you watching me sleep?” Grumbled Scott. “How did you know that..?” I have a stalker for a brother.” He said, yawning. Lizzie was already up and  beginning to work on the cafe menu. It’s kinda sad she couldn’t just relax for a few days, but she needed the business to keep running. The effort Lizzie puts into the cafe is impressive to say the least, and it also keeps the others busy (Mostly Joey.). Scott peered outside, the sky was still full of clouds, and it wasn’t getting much better. He looked over to the near dead plant that was next to the door of the cafeteria. “It’ll most likely rain today.” He muttered, his hands resting on the badly made huts window. “Yeah,” Jimmy agreed. “but that means we won't have to go outside for activities.” Scott nodded, still looking outside the hut. A drop of water landed on his head, making him flinch. “Ugh.. Why do the teachers get the good places to sleep, and we have to make our own?” Jimmy sighed. “Teachers are just… Teachers.” He replied, not really knowing what to say. Then, they heard a scream. It was Xornoth of course. Jimmy gave Joel a quick look just to make sure it wasn’t him. It wasn’t? Lizzie looked up from her phone and raced outside. “WHAT DID YOU DO?!?!?!?” “I fed a lizard a goblin jelly bean.." he mumbled, shrugging. “A what?” asked Jimmy. “It’s a thing Fwhip makes” said Scott looking almost as confused as Jimmy. “Why did you scream?”asked Joel looking up at him. “It bit me!” he wailed, showing his finger that still had a feral looking lizard on it. He shook it off violently, and the Lizard fell into Bubbles’s mouth. The lil dogo looked happily at Xornoth as if he had just given her a treat. “No! Bubbles!!” Yelled Sausage, dashing over to the lil dogo, trying to pry her mouth open. Jimmy and Scott walked back to they’re dorm. They squished their stuff into their bags. The teachers handed out small warm paper bags. They opened it. Inside was a hot mince pie…  

Writers Note:
you know whats coming and it coming from a Joel pov...