Some Ships Set Sail (literally)

~Lizzie pov~

After the rain stopped everyone was sent back out. Lucky her got all the water activities. Great. At least she got to enjoy it with a few of her friends. She checked how cold it was outside and it was freezing. Everyone heard a screech as Mr Doormat threatened to use his gong if everyone wasn't at there stations by 12:15. (TiMe SkIp). Lizzie had changed into her axolotl swimsuit and was beside the waterhole. Mr Millin was wearing a wide brimmed *bunnings hat and rashie. "Right we better start he declared"he declared. Infront of there group was rope, plastic barrels and colourful cords. "All right everyone you basically just have to build a boat that will take you over the water hole"."there is a catch though, if your boats sink you get pushed into the water"he said smirking. Lizzie started talking to Jimmy and Scott. "Ok you two get the barrels and Me and Joel can tie those milk bottles with the cable ties" She said barking orders. They quickly tied the barrels together. with the other materials surrounding. Lizzie sent Joel on a mission to find something to use as a paddle. He brought back to light but thick sticks. Lizzie walked over to Xornoth and pickpocketed a knife from his leather black boots. She slipped the sticks onto the jagged rocks that surrounded the pool. "Good thing I attended that wood carving session"she said as she used the knife to scrape out wood on the ends of the paddles. They finished just in time for the sound of Miss Doormat's gong. "Plot twist your gonna race your rafts down the river"said Miss Plessis. Everyone put there boats on the river. "Ok we need to two people on the rafts"said Lizzie. They ended up putting Jimmy & Scott ont the raft. The gong sounded and they started down the river. Xornoth boat sunk immediatlely and Joey screemed as he saw one of the eels. "Wait Scott there are eeeeels"said Jimmy. The Ships set sail... In short they did win though. They even got to push everyone into the water.

Writers note:
*You may not have Bunnings were you are or you might have Mitre 10? I don't no I've been writing the last couple chapters. -Sophie