"I mean it looks red???" said Joey

~Xornoth pov~

Xornoth sat in detention awkwardly beside Joey. The room was silent apart from the ticking of a nearby clock on the wall. Miss Vase sighed. "I'm going to get some more peanut butter, just talk to the person next to you or something". She stood up and left the room, locking the door. Xornoth went to turn to Joey but he had already taken the chance to swap desks with somebody. Xornoth turned to the person on his right. "Um Hi" said the girl, closing her notebook. "What are you here for?" mumbled Xornoth. "Well y'know that series Doublelife?" Xornoth nodded. Why would someone get in trouble for watching that show?."Well I kinda made the teachers soulmates in a fanfic I was writing...". Wow. "I'm @Sarvanaz4" the girl said, holding out her hand. "I have no intention to know your name". Miss Vase unlocked the door and set them free. Xornoth grabbed his backpack and ran up to Joey. Joey turned his head to him. "Well, well, well what are you doing here?" Joey started. "Look Joe-" Xornoth was cut off by Joey. " You had your chance to be my friend and you blew it". "Listen Joey I'm s-so-ssss- sore-sorry, Yay I did it" he said. "Can we please be friends again?". "Ok-" Xornoth sighed "But on the condition you come to my house right now and I get to dye your hair".

Xornoth gave in and found himself at the front door of Joey's house. Xornoth followed Joey to his room. He pushed through his heart shaped beaded curtain. Joey sat him down in his clear yellow desk chair. "Umm Joey what colour are you doing?" asked Xornoth as he watched Joey stand on a small red stool to get the dye colour and bleach. "I think this is red?" said Joey holding a bottle full of red liquid. A stubborn sticker blocked the place on the box with the colour."Don't worry it's semi-permanent so it washes out with around 6-8 washes" stated Joey preparing the bleach.

Joey finished putting the colour in and Xornoth sat waiting for it to dry/soak in (I have dyed hair and still don't get how it works). Joey sat down next to him. The timer Joey had set finished. He walked over to Joey's sink which was stained with different colours of dye Joey had dyed his hair with. Xornoth washed out the dye. Once he thought he was finished he asked Joey. Joey gulped." Yeah I think you washed out" said Joey. "Umm just look in the mirror?" he said nervously.

Xornoth stepped in front of Joey's painted mirror. His hair was a bright, vivid MaGeNta. Fudge...