Raiding the supermarket (in a not so bad way)

~Teachers Pov~

Miss Vase watched as the children poured into the supermarket. People all around the store stared in awe at the teachers like they were crazy. "Why are we wasting our weekend??" groaned Joey, as he took an apple from the bottom of the stack, causing them to tumble down, bruising every single apple. "Because it's Black Friday, and I'm looking for Vocaloid posters." Miss Doormat responded, wandering off. "It's Sunday..." Joel's voice trailed off as he realized the teacher was already gone. Miss Vase wandered down the aisles only to see Gem giving a dragon fruit a puzzled look as everyone crowded around her to look. Meanwhile Sausage and Bubbles were skipping down the aisles getting the ingredients for a pineapple upside down cake. He occasionally had to call Bubbles over because they got distracted looking at things on the shelves as they made their way. Miss Vase felt her stomach rumble like a roar from a lion. Miss Vase bargained points with the banana team for if they used peanut butter in their dish. Soon everyone was at the very nervous cashier and Miss Doormat had left after she had found out that they were at a supermarket, and supermarkets don't sell posters. Xornoth ended up paying for everyone in his groups things, because he has DaDdY's MoNeY Scott however being 10 months younger still didn't have access to the family credit card but was given 15 dollars a week so still a bit of money. Everyone spent an hour buying stuff that didn't really matter. "Disperseeeeeeeeeeeee"hissed Miss Vase as everyone left the supermarket.

Writer note:
We actually had this sitting on google doc so sorry for making a Lot of people wait don't worry we'll post were not dead hopefully your not- Sophie
btw I'm gonna post some spoiler art on the next chapter cause of 1k reads- Mila