ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔒𝔫𝔢

ф Year 110 AC

"Push my Lady! Push!" the midwife stood between the young woman's propped up legs as her face turned red when she curled forward to push out the child from her womb who was already trying to come out.

Ж

Laurie didn't know what was happening, one moment she was crossing a road with her headphones on reading a House of The Dragon Fanfiction on Wattpad, when she got hit by a truck who ran the red light (~Truck-kun).

The next thing she knew she was in a cramped up space with her eyes shut close and being forced out through a dark small tunel with a light at the end of it she could see through her eyelids. She started crawling forward towards it desperate to relieve the pressure against her body as it triggered her claustrophobia.

Ж

The women holding their lady up from behind and the doctor inspecting the labor watched as a small babe with wispy pale hair adorning it's small head was pushed out of her mother and caught immediately in the midwife's arms whom wrapped the small body up tightly in a blanket.

Sounds come from outside and the lord of the house burst into the room and rushed to his wife's side taking her hand as she bled out onto the bed.

"It's a girl your Grace, a healthy young girl" the baby was brought up to her parents.

Brandon Belgrave, the lord of the house of Belgrave, took a look upon his newborn daughter and smiled warmly.

Ж

Laurie opened her eyes squinting at the sudden light and looked up at the handsome man who was looking down at her. He had styled auburn hair matching his short beard, and soft brown eyes. Only then did she realise how small she was.

"Oh, oh God. Oh my God" she panicked internally "Why am I so small? Am I a baby? Oh God I can't go through high school all over again. Damn you ~Truck-kun!"

That's when she realised the clothes the people around her were wearing. The group of women around her were wearing old fashioned clothes and so were the men. Her attention was then brought to the woman on the bed besides her.

Her pale hair was sticking against her forehead due to the sweat on her face and her cornflower blue eyes, staring at her with so much affection, were half lidded as a few of the women surrounding them rushed to the woman laying down, only then did Laurie notice how much blood was coming down her now mother's legs.

Ж

The man placed the babe in his wife's arms and looked down at her sadly. She had had a hard pregnancy and her labor had been even harder, her husband knew what would happen next.

Ж

Laurie looked up at the pretty woman, her striking features suddenly making her recognise where they were from.

"Kostagon se zaldrīzes lords mīsagon ao" the woman whispered in Old Valyrian kissing her forehead (May the dragonlords protect you) "She's beautiful. She'll be called Aurora"

"A beautiful name my Lady" the maids had wet eyes as they watched their lady's energy fade.

"Indeed my love" the man leaned down to take Laurie back into his arms and kiss his wife "Nyke jāhor ūndegon ao va se tolie paktot" (I will see you on the other side)

Laurie knew what was happening, it was quite common for women in these times to have troubles during labor and even dying from it. At least her now father looked to be a quite family oriented man.