ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔉𝔦𝔣𝔱𝔶 𝔑𝔦𝔫𝔢

"Queen Regent?" Lord Jasper Wylde asked the red haired woman who had now taken to biting on her nails "Do you have anything to say about the matter?"

"Prince Daeron will be needing me now. I will leave this to you lords" she said stoically.

The men looked at each other, now fearing that the three people that were supposed to lead them forward were falling apart like pieces of a puzzle.

Ж

Back in DragonStone, Aurora couldn't help but feel herself that everything was going her way. Before dinner she had changed into a new dress that she had packed and managed to bring back from her home. It was a neutral blue with silver decorations all around. The neck of the dress was held up by a silver collar and the sleeves fell down loosely and were puffy.

"Aurora, would you like to accompany me to see Visenya before dinner?" Rhaenyra asked her as they both met in the halls of the palace

"I would love to my queen"

Both women walked side by side, a bit of the heavy weights that had been placed on each other's shoulders lifting as time went on and things seemed to fit into their place.

The princess Visenya was growing steadily. Aurora picked her out of the cradle as carefully as she could to get a good look at her condition.

"Look at how you've grown" she cooed at the baby.

Princess Visenya opened her eyes at the woman holding her letting both women get a good look at the brightest violet eyes they had seen on anyone.

"I think it's safe to tell you Rhaenyra, that your little girl can finally live outside this place in a normal cradle" she handed the child back to her mother.

"Truly?" Rhaenyra looked down at her baby with happy eyes.

"Yes" Aurora smiled at the look Rhaenyra was giving her child "Now you'll have the chance to place her with her egg in her bed"

"My queen" there was an urgent knock on the door "A ship from the North has arrived at our shores"

"Take Visenya and bring her along if it's really now fine to do so"

Rhaenyra handed Visenya over to Aurora, the baby cooing softly at the change of hold, and she wrapped the baby tightly in the soft, medical blankets before following the queen out. She was careful not to jostle the bundle she was holding as she had to walk down the stairs.

The day was ending quickly as the sun begun to sink into the sea's horizon. As they all gathered at the entrance of the castle where they had welcomed Helaena when she had come there.