ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔉𝔦𝔣𝔱𝔶 𝔖𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫

What didn't seemed like too long after he had gone to sleep, his little two leg called for him again. He nearly frowned at her when he realised she wanted to go back to the place where his mate was and where they had just come from, but he stopped himself as he care very much for his little one (and she had promised him that the next time they came face to face with 'bad people', as she called them, he could eat them instead of just scaring the away).

The little runt that had come into the caves with the blue female was also going with then so Thanatos had to stop himself from going too fast for him to loose them.

It took a bit longer than the first time since this time they were being accompanied by someone else, but after a few hours Thanatos could already see the line of land before them.

Ж

"My lady, they're here" a knight called out to the queen.

Rhaenyra made her way down to greet Aurora and Jacaerys along with Lucerys, Baela and Rhaena.

Rhaenys was busy preparing the welcome for the men of the North and Daemon was nowhere to be found.

The queen sighed at her husband's disappearance as he seemed to do it with more frequency the past few weeks.

Ж

Aurora and Thanatos looked back waiting for Arrax and Jacaerys to land before they did. After the smaller dragon had touched the ground, the large black dragon landed as well, his wings fanning big gusts of wind.

Aurora slowly got down from the dragon careful with the dragon on her shoulders and the bags she was carrying.

Waiting for them were Rhaenys, Baela and Rhaena. The two girls quickly walked up to Aurora to wrap her in a close hug.

"Oh, well hello" Aurora returned the hug a bit hesitantly as they were being very forward. She didn't think they had gotten so close.

"And hello to you too little one" Baela reached out one finger and scratched under the baby dragon's chin.

Aurora let Baela slide her arms underneath the dragon on her shoulder to take Drogos off of her before getting welcomed by Rhaenys.

"Aurora" the older woman also embraced her in welcome "How is your father? Is he well?"

"Yes, he was quite surprised to see Drogos" Aurora explained as the twins and Jacaerys led the way up the hill to the Dragonstone castle "Prince Aemond was also there, he arrived not too much earlier than myself and he has settled himself there"

"That means the Greens are without their biggest advantage" Rhaenys said as she and Aurora liked their arms together.

"I believe it won't be too long before Aegon and Alicent loose their nerve. The only person who might still hold their cool is Otto Hightower, but he will most likely be alone in his decision" Aurora sighed.

"Indeed. Dorne overtook the Greens in their part of the Seven Kingdoms and Aegon's troops have been thrown out of the territory. And, though I suppose you have heard, the North and their Lord, Cregan Stark, has decided to join us early and the lord Stark is coming here with an embassy to talk the alliance over with the queen" Rhaenys continued.

Aurora nodded her head. Everything was progressing faster that she had expected but was going in a positive direction, as long as she could evade as many deaths as she could, the Targaryen Dance of the Dragons would not happen and their line would not die out.

"Aurora we're inside, are you all right?" Rhaenys called out to her, jostling her out of her thoughts.

"Yes, yes. I'm fine thank you Rhaenys" Aurora nodded her head as the group of five walked to the room were the queen apparently was.

Ж

"Lady Aurora Belgrave and prince Jacaerys Velaryon, your grace" Ser Erryk called out.

"Let them inside" Rhaenyra asked him.

Daemon still hadn't returned and the queen sighed, pinching the middle of her brows and slumping down even further into her armchair.

Ж

"We'll see you when you come out Rori" Baela and Rhaena walked away with Drogos calling out for food to the two girls. Rhaenys gave Aurora a friendly squeeze to her hand and then left her and Jacaerys as well.

The doors opened and Ser Erryk smiled at them from behind the door waiting for them enter to then close the doors behind them.

"Aurora, Jacaerys, it is good to see you here" Rhaenyra hugged her son as a welcome and nodded to Aurora "I assume you have been informed about the arrival of an embassy from the North"

"Yes I have, is there's something you wish for me to do?" Aurora asked the woman in front of her as she placed down her bags on a sofa where a maid could take them and bring them up to her room.

"We wish for you and Thanatos to be here to welcome them with the rest of us so the North and lord Stark can see the advantage we hold over my brother" Rhaenyra said as she allowed her son to get out of her embrace and stand in front of them, watching them.

"Prince Aemond was in lord Belgrave's home. He has decided to take up place there" he explained as he picked up one of the figures on the map, observing the green dragon sculpture, and moving it over to the Rooks Rest.

"That is a rather lucky turn of events" a voice drawled out.

They turned as Daemon Targaryen opened the door to let himself in.

"Indeed" Rhaenyra stared at her husbands, as did Jacaerys and Aurora "This turns the tides in our favor. I just hope Aegon will soon come to his senses about all of this"

Ж

"Aegon!" Otto Hightower entered the throne room where Aegon sat on the Iron Throne.

"What's wrong father?" Alicent asked the older man as she had been in the room with her younger son of the two on her lap by the window.

"We have lost most of our support after our troops were 'annihilated' by the dornish soldiers. After Aemond left with Vhagar there have been many people saying they have seen the prince's large dragon near Rooks Rest as well as a fleet of ships with the sigil of house Stark Tom the North heading course to DragonStone"

"And this is my problem how?" the king asked the older man as he took another swig of the wine in his goblet. His drinking habits had worsened as the situation grew worse for their side.

"Because now the people have another reason to see that we are loosing the advantage. Vhagar was the largest dragon and the only trained for battle and we have just lost it, our largest advantage in this war is gone! More people are joining that bitch's side" Otto finally broke when he saw Aegon not even looking at him "YOUR SISTER IS COMING FOR US AND YET YOU SIT HERE, DRINKING AND SLEEPING YOUR DAYS AWAY! CAN YOU NOT SEE IN WHAT DANGER WE ARE!"

Aegon threw down his goblet making the metal meet the floor with a noisy 'clang' as the remainder of red wine seeped into the cracks between the rocks on the floor making Otto Hightower shut up in shock at his grandson's action.

"So let them!" he roared, his short white hair falling limp over his forehead as he stood "I HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF ALL THIS CONFLICT!" Aegon had liked the attention he had gotten in the beginning as king, but the duty was too much for him and after his brother and sister wife left with their kids he found it was harder than ever. His hopes had died long before this day "SO WHAT IF MY SISTER COMES HERE! LET HER TAKE THE THRONE, I DO NOT WANT IT!"

Otto shared a look with his tired daughter who had taken to covering her son's ears from his brother's screaming.