ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔉𝔬𝔲𝔯𝔱𝔶 𝔗𝔴𝔬

"Drogos is his name girls" Aurora saw the dragon raise his head as if already understanding just how impressive he was "Try not to get too big a head little one" Aurora thought as she allowed him to slither down her arms so the girls could reach him more easily.

"Do..." before Rhaena could ask a question, a roar quietened them down.

A blue dragon came down from the clouds in the sky, making its way straight to the caves not too far from DragonStone.

Ж

Helaena smiled as her kids 'aaweed' when Dreamfyre passed over them and inland. Even from the ship she could see a group of people waiting for them. They had finally arrived.

Ж

"That was Dreamfyre, which means..." Rhaenys said.

She trailed off as a small party of people made their way up the ramp coming from down in the docs.

The three knights of the Belgrave house were carrying small bags and Helaena was being led behind them by the kids.

"Auntie Rori!!" the twins managed to pry their mother's hands from them and they rushed at the woman ignoring all proper manners.

One of the knights moved to stop them but Rhaenyra held her hand up slightly to stop him as the kids barrelled into Aurora.

"Children. Oh how I have missed you" Aurora struggled to lift both of the kids into her arms as well as stop the dragon on her shoulder from falling.

Baela quickly went to her aid and took the flailing and confused black dragon into her own arms, the small creature not protesting and making himself more comfortable in his new hold. This allowed Aurora to wrap her arms around the kids as they had their own little arms around her neck and in her hair.

"My Queen" much to Rhaenyra's pleasure, her sister curtsied and bowed the leg to her on the spot avoiding any further problems between the two women.

"Sister, welcome to DragonStone" Rhaenyra brought her younger sister into a warm hug "Your room has already been prepared"

"Not all of us were warned soon enough" Daemon muttered under his breath, locking eyes with Aurora from behind the children.

The more time Aurora spent with the Targaryens the more she realised that the fan favourite Daemon Targaryen everyone had come to admire and found charming, was more like his book self than how the show portrayed him with Matt Smith. In the books Daemon was less sarcastic and more manipulative and cruel.

"Let the men carry your things" before the knights that were with Rhaenyra stepped forward, the three brothers surged up to take the bags and carry the children.

"Your highness" the three knights that had accompanied Helaena and her children bowed their heads to the Queen before being escorted up the stairs by hesitant servants.

Ambrose, Barran and Lorren smiled and also bowed their heads to Aurora as Barran helped Helaena free the other woman from the twins and walking behind the other two brothers up to the room that had already been assigned to them.

"Those kids seem very fond of you Aurora" Rhaenys pointed out.

"Who wouldn't be" Aurora responded cheekily, receiving a shake of the head from the older woman "Are you coming for a flight?"