ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔗𝔴𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶 𝔗𝔴𝔬

————————————————————————————————

Sorry if Aemond seems rather OOC in this chapter

————————————————————————————————

"Wait! Wait" Daemon moved to stand between the two young men.

"Go to your quarters, everyone. Go" Rhaenyra ordered the rest of the kids.

Daemon stood there as the four kinds behind him left. He kept staring at Aemond as if daring him to make a move. Aurora met the prince's eyes as Aemond turned away from Daemon. The second prince stalked past his half sister after that.

Ж

"Lady Belgrave" Alicent came up to Aurora's side "I trust you will make sure my son does not do anything reckless"

Aurora knew the queen was only asking her because she had to look over her drunk older son since Otto would help Helaena.

Aurora nodded and left the room after Daemon did so, leaving Alicent and Rhaenyra when the rest of the people in the dinner room left.

She went to follow behind one angry Aemond

"Aemond!" she called out to him as she walked at a faster pace "Aemond!"

"What!?" he turned to her.

His long hair whipped around hitting him in the face, his eye blazing in anger and possibly even embarrassment.
Aurora waited in silence as the prince breathed hard, his chest heaving.

She slowly walked forward and stretched her hand out to him. She wasn't usually too affectionate but she knew how Aemond had felt when he was younger and she had grown quite close to the charming prince. Despite everything.
He looked at her hand hesitantly and then reached out his own hand to grab hers. Aurora let him intertwine their fingers together.

"Thank you" he whispered.

After a bit of them standing in the same place Aurora started to get a bit tired. She spotted one of the maids trying to leave in a dark hood.

"Oh, that was the maid that works with Mysaria. She's going to tell her about today" she remembered.

"What's the matter?" Aemond asked her.