ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔉𝔦𝔣𝔱𝔶 𝔒𝔫𝔢

Aurora compared her previous body, a slightly overweight, short and unathletic girl, to her present body. She looked closer to a muscular model, her body being what she had always thought was the dream body.

She sarcastically laughed in her head, thinking how her life could have taken such a huge turn for the better.

"...dy. My lady" she shook herself out of her mind when Bayla called for her "Is everything fine?"

"Yes, yes. I'm fine. Thank you Bayla" Aurora let Bayla cover her in a silk towel as she stepped out of the water.

"Your father has asked you to meet him out by the training fields" she told her.

Aurora dressed herself in her riding clothes and went out with Bayla trailing behind her. She came out just as her father led her horse and his own to her.

"Thank you" Aurora thanked the man who assisted her onto the horse "Hello Prince"

The horse she had gotten for her birthday shuffled under her, eager to leave the confined space.

"Ready tala?" (daughter).

"Yes kepa" (father).

"Then let's go" he kicked his horse's sides softly to get him to walk on and they were off.

Ж

Helaena landed back down with Dreamfyre, the adrenaline still coursing through her body as her feet touched the ground.

"Helaena!" she turned to the older woman who was now walking towards her "You cannot just up and leave without telling someone"

"I'm sorry" the princess lowered her head shyly "I just wanted to see how flying felt"

"And I am glad for it Helaena" Rhaenys said "Now come, the girls wanted to see if you would join them for supper"

ф

Ж

Father and daughter made their way back to the Belgrave estate after she gave him a more detailed version of what had happened during her stay at Dragonstone, including her newfound healing powers which he hadn't been very surprised about due to his knowledge of her bloodline.

"I am so proud of you tala" her father told her with a fond smile (daughter).

"Thank you father" Aurora was happy she was reunited with her father once more.

"What do you plan to do with the prince now lounging in our home?" she saw the way her father's hands tightened on the reins he held as an imaginary dark cloud rumbled over his head.

"For him to stay as far from King's Landing as he can be, at least until the whole war for the Iron Throne is sorted out" Aurora said.

Her father grunted, not really agreeing with her.

"There is also something else father" Aurora caught her bottom lip between her teeth, unsure of how to tell her father the whole truth "But I do not wish for you to consider me any less of your daughter"

"I would never darling. What, did you steal something? Did you kill someone? Do we need to hide a body?" her father said rather seriously.

"No, no, it's nothing like that" she laughed his assumptions off "Do you believe in reincarnation?"

"Of course tala" he furrowed his eyebrows, seeing where his daughter was going with this.

"Would you believe me if I said I was reincarnated and that is the only reason why I was considered a genius all my life?" Aurora asked him.

"I will always believe you. No matter what life you lived before, you were my daughter the moment you opened your eyes here, with me" he stopped his horse close to hers and reached for her hands awkwardly leaning over the animal's neck.

They succeeded in clasping hands together as Aurora let out a relieved sigh. She didn't think it necessary to tell him of where she had lived her other life because she was quite sure that although Brandon Belgrave was a very accepting man, it might give him a heart attack.

As they led the horses back to the palace the noble creatures spooked when a low groan sounded by them.

"Easy, easy boy" Aurora tried to calm the horse down.

Once it was calm enough to walk forward, she took a look at the large greenish dragon laying on her stomach on the green field right next to them.

"Aurora no. Don't you dare" her father shook his finger at her to no avail as she lowered herself down from the horse and walked up to the she dragon.

Vhagar had never really looked the best because the show and, now real life, had only ever showed her in her older years (I need a series of Aegon the I and his conquest with both his wives!!¡¡) but she was considered one of the strongest for a reason.

The dragon's right eye focused on the woman as she walked closer to the dragon, not backing away when the tired dragon shifted her large head to face her.

With slow steps Aurora approached the scaled nose of the she dragon, who let her, and placed her open palm against her warm skin.

"Rystas Vhagar" she whispered to the beast, receiving a low grumble in respond (Hello Vhagar).

"Māzigon va Aurora" her father called out for her nervously as he still held onto the reins of her horse (Come on Aurora).

Ж

Rhaenyra had been advised by her aunt, princess Rhaenys, to try and send another letter to her brother, Aegon, to get him to surrender the Iron Throne to her. The letter had been written quickly and sent by the own lady of Drifmark's hand so that her cousin Daemon would not have the chance to take it.

After it had been sent Rhaenyra called for her son Jacaerys and her sister princess Helaena who had been with Rhaenys and Baela and Rhaena just a little while ago.

"Dear Helaena, though I do enjoy the time we have managed to regain during your short stay here I believe Aurora did mention you could stay in her father's estate. Prince Jacaerys would gladly accompany you there" Rhaenyra nodded her head at her son.

"I thank you my queen" Helaena bowed her head to her older sister as she agreed to the arrangement.

Ж

Aurora and her father arrived at the Belgrave stables to rest their horses. The place was large and very clean since their family took a lot of pride in the animals they sired. Prince was handed over to a groom to manage when Aurora got off to change her riding boots.

"Do you fancy a cup of wine father?" she asked the man as he towered over her.

With a grunt, which Aurora interpreted as 'yes', he led her back inside.

The maids were quick on their feet when they were asked for two cups of wine. Aurora and her father held two goblets not five minutes after asking for them and they had them filled almost as quickly.

The wine was of the very best quality, imported straight from Arbor less than two days ago. Aurora savoured it before glancing over her cup at the person who was lurking in the corner of the room. Prince Aemond stared back at her with his single eye.

He motioned for her to follow him with a light head tilt and exited the room.

"Excuse me dad" Aurora kissed her father's cheek before leaving him there to finish mulling over the wine.