ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔗𝔥𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔶 𝔉𝔦𝔳𝔢

I've chosen a new husband for Helaena. Who is it?
————————————————————————

"No Vhagar! No No no! Lucerys flee! I cannot control her!" he tried pulling at the reins as he screamed at the young boy.

Lucerys sat upon Arrax above the clouds when Vhagar came out from the side with her maw wide open. She was about to bite down on the young pair when something shot up from beneath her, stirring the clouds and knocking her out of the way.

"Thanatos!" Lucerys shouted gratefully.

Ж

Thanatos had been searching for the younglings when they had gotten separated in the storm. He followed their scent, growling when it mixed in with the other big dragon's. Looking up he saw them and what was about to happen.
With a few quick beats of his gigantic wings he hit the other big dragon under her jaw sending her away from the younglings.

Thanatos remained in his place roaring at Vhagar as Lucerys turned Arrax away to leave. Once the pair was far enough, Thanatos huffed out loudly from his nose and followed them, both dragons dissapearing into the smoke that was clearing once more. Back to DragonStone, back to Aurora.

Ф

Ж

"Your highness" Helaena whipped her head around in alarm as a masculine voice sounded in her room.

A young man along with two others were standing at the door besides the knocked out guards.

"Kids" Helaena grabbed her twins pushing them behind her and tried to stand before her youngest who was spreading out his arms in front of the men.

"Easy there princess" the first man raised his hands carefully "I am Ser Ambrose my lady. We received a letter from our lady Belgrave"

𝔖𝔢𝔯 𝔄𝔪𝔟𝔯𝔬𝔰𝔢

(If you want to know how to do this it's through a page called Artbreeder

(If you want to know how to do this it's through a page called Artbreeder. You can download a photo and then mix up the face).

"Oh" Helaena muttered softly, her scared look turning mild "Okay"

"These are my older brothers, Ser Barran and Ser Loren" he motioned to the two men by his side "Well be taking you safely to a ship that will depart to DragonStone"

𝔖𝔢𝔯 𝔅𝔞𝔯𝔯𝔞𝔫