ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔉𝔦𝔣𝔱𝔶 𝔗𝔥𝔯𝔢𝔢

She pressed at his ribs to make sure nothing was too hurt or bruised.

"Ow, ow, ow. Careful woman!" he protested as he wiggled around.

"Ow don't be such a pussy" she scolded him by poking hard at one of his ribs which made him squirm out of her grasp "You don't have anything too serious"

"So mean. Ser Sebastian she's being mean" he whined at the older man.

"Stop being such a child Gregor" the man said as he finally released Aemond's hand.

The man huffed and crossed his arms on his chest turning away from Aurora and Sebastian.

"So you're Maester now are you?" Benfred came up from behind her putting his arm over her with a bit of difficulty as she was slightly taller than himself.

"Yep" she smiled at one of the men she considered her brother.

"Look at you, so high up now" another one teased her.

Ж

Aemond watched as the many knights in the Belgrave estate surrounded lady Aurora and bantered around with her. He felt a surprising surge of jealousy as the different young men hugged her and laughed with her.

Ж

Helaena waited as the dragon keepers adjusted her new saddle onto Dreamfyre. Her children were brought in by the maids. Dreamfyre suddenly turned her attention to her rider as she walked forward with her children. Jaehaerys backed away behind his mother while his sister walked forward toward the dragon.

"Careful Jaehaera" Helaena told her daughter softly as she grabbed her by the hand.

Dreamfyre stuck her nose further forward so it would reach the little princess' hand when she reached up. Helaena watched as her daughter chortled at the she dragon fondly.

"Come on. We must be quick" Jacaerys told her.

Helaena turned to the three men who had gone down with them to help with the children.

"Thank you three so very much" she smiled at them before kissing their cheeks as a farewell. She paused a bit at Ambrose letting her lips meet his cheek a bit slower than intended.

Once she had pulled away the two men teased their brother as his face slowly but surely turned red.

Both royals helped the three children onto the large she dragon with their mother who held them in front of her securely. Once Dreamfyre saw Vermax take off she gently followed behind, both dragons lifting together into the clouds in direction of the Belgrave lands.

Helaena was glad her children were quite well behaved so they wouldn't fall off Dreamfyre as they flew above the lands.

Ж

Lord Corlys waited at the shores of his city for the ship that would be bringing back his brother. The men that had left with him had already been punished and the lord of Driftmark was furious with his brother.

Ж

Otto Hightower remained tense in the throne room near his grandson the king. He kept his tired gaze on the door sometimes fleeting to the windows to always land on the pale head of hair of the drunk king by his side.