ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔖𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶 𝔖𝔦𝔵

Ж

In a single island of Dorne, a dark skinned man sailed his own fishing ship with another man he held close to him, reading the letter that had reached him that morning. The darker man smiled when he finished reading its contents and let the thin paper fall into the water, where it fell apart once wet.

"Is everything all right?" his lover asked him.

"Everything is great darling" he kissed the man's forehead tenderly as he rowed them back to land, and to the pale dragon waiting for them there.

Ж

A maid threw a bowl of dirty water out onto the streets were the beggars usually were, the shit filled water falling on a man who was missing his arms which did him no good as he tried to cover his head from the disgusting water.

"Food?" another grimy man asked him, presenting his palms to the previously red haired man.

"Mhmmn! MNHNMMMH" the now horrid smelling man tried to speak, but when he opened his tongue, nothing but an too short stump could be seen, trying to move in his mouth to form the words that would have once saved his life.

After a few weeks, he would be found bleeding out painfully on the dirt filled steps of the palace after trying to sneak inside, but no one would help the man that wrote his own ruin as he had.

Did you like this?😈

ф 1 Year Later

"What will you do?" there was a heavy atmosphere weighting the room down as Brandon stared at Helaena darkly making Ser Barran and Prince Aemond sweat.

Helaena remained calm under his pressuring gaze, but with her eyes stuck on the table before her.

She reached her arm forward and clasped onto the spiky solid in front of her, raising it to move it closer to the knight.

"Checkmate" the princess proclaimed calmly.

"Noooo!" Brandon screamed, throwing himself onto the couch behind him.

Barran and Aemond cheered with Helaena making Bayla shake her head at their childishness.

Aurora had kept doing her job as Grand Maester, travelling everywhere to heal people and diseases no other doctor could heal, and yet she had time to recreate games from her world she used to play, chess being one of the most famous ones. She had even managed to create something similar to Monopoly and the game had evolved the banks and economy of Kings Landing greatly improving it.

"I've been meaning to aske you Bran, are you letting her go?" Aemond asked the man while he incorporated himself.

The young prince had adjusted himself easily to the comfortable life in Rooks Rest and it had mellowed out his attitude. After many failed attempts he had managed to make Bayla like him and was in the process of making her fall in love with him with soft rides on the old Vhagar who was growing slower by the day, or buying her rich cloths and expensive honey which only he and a few others could afford.

"I have to let her go sometime" Brandon said sadly "And with that beast of hers she will most likely come back for visits very often"

Much to everyone's surprise but Aurora's, Thanatos had kept growing, possibly not at the same speeds as he once had, but now he had reached Balerion's side, and the many trips he did with Aurora kept him healthy and powerful. He had had a few more eggs with Meleys the last time they had visited Driftmark, producing three more eggs that had yet to hatch for someone.

You know them, I know them, we all know them. It just makes more sense due to their colouring, mostly Drogon and Viseryion.

Arrax and Morning had also had a large batch of eggs and the younger dragons would still be able to supply the Targaryens with a steady flow of dragon eggs, so their extinction was something Aurora didn't have to worry about any longer.

Ж

Aurora had been to Dragonstone to see Baela and Jake's newborn, Alyssa Velaryon. The kid had been healthy and the couple happy to see their friend. Right now, Aurora was flying back to Kings Landing to request for some down time. She had been wanting to go to Winterfell for a long time and she was ready to do so now that everything had settled.

She had to fight her father for the right to go there alone and he had finally granted it. She was called out of her thoughts when a shrill screech sounded right by her. Turning her head she smiled when Drogos and Embar, named as the most beautiful dragon after Sunfyre's death, flew past them.

The young dragons seemed to have absorved all the magic Aurora originally had, to grow. They were only two and one years old and already the size of what Seasmoke had been during the invasion of the Crab King, though Wildfyre was a bit smaller.

The last egg, Embar, had hatched for Aurora the moment the woman had placed it near her in her sleep as she had done with Drogos, and Visenya's egg had taken a bit longer but the dragon, Wildfyre because of the color of its eyes, was growing just as fast as his father did.

Ж

Thanatos let out a sigh of happiness as he flew in the air with his beloved partner and son at his side.

He saw Meleys on a weekly basis, the two dragons still very much obsessed with each other and he couldn't be more happy. His little one had told him of moving to a colder climate, father away. But he would be happy anywhere as long as he had her.

ф

Ж

Rhaenyra had accepted to Aurora's leave of absence when she had gone to see her. Aurora was glad when she saw that Rhaenyra was happy and ruling her kingdoms justly.

That was why she was already on her way to Winterfell with her three dragons.

Ж

Cregan Stark lost all sense of nobility when a watcher called out the arrival of three large dragons in the horizon, one being far, far larger than the other two.

And indeed, as the young lord looked up, his smile widened when he saw his precious lady on her dragon. Since the day he had offered for her to come to Winterfell, they had been exchanging letters religiously on a daily. He had refused to even meet the women his advisors tried to present to him as he insisted she would come to him.

Ж

The people who had not met Aurora Belgrave had been most confused at his statement but finally stopped nagging him as he was very stubborn.

Imagine their fear when they saw a dragon larger than Winterfell and their town land making the ground tremble beneath them. Now imagine their absolute shock when a young lady hopped off the dragon's neck, patting the other two fondly and started to walk over to their wide open gates.

Many men rushed to find their weapons but were bowled over when their lord and king ran past them.

Lord Cregan Stark, the man who had so vehemently refused to get married or even dance with a woman, picked the stranger up by her waist to twirl her around and then kissed her!

Ж

Aurora was out of breath before Cregan even lowered her down to him from the turns he made with her in his arms. She let him pull her closer to himself and place their lips together hard. She smiled into the kiss and put her hand behind his neck into his long hair to pull him as close as they could go.

He parted her mouth and deepened the kiss, not acknowledging the dragons (who were sulking and glaring at him), nor his people as they watched the couple act so fondly with each other.