ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔖𝔦𝔵

Ж

"Skorkydoso could ao daor ivestragon issa ao knew se āeksio se riñnykeā hen driftmark" Aurora continued to chide her father as she reverted back to old Valyrian "You knew how high I hold them" (How could you not tell me you knew the lord and lady of DriftMark).

Indeed, ever since she was young, and as soon as she was given access to their library, Aurora had already begun to read every book that mentioned, specifically, female elders and she had made clear from the start that she idolised lady Rhaenys Targaryen (since she had also done so before).

"Nyke'm sorry. Shijetra issa tala" Brandon kept his arms over his head as his daughter finally stopped hitting him (I'm sorry. Forgive me daughter).

As Aurora trudged away from her father she felt a violent shiver go up her back as they neared their home.

Ж

Down in one of Dragonstone's deep caves, as far away from other living creatures as you would find one, something slept in the dark.
A shudder went through the massive black body and a large, bright green eye opened amongst the black mass.

As soon as they got back home Aurora suddenly remembered something she had wanted to do.

"Kepa" her father turned to her after they were welcomed by their staff "Do you think you could send me to King's Landing in a few years?" (Father)

"Whatever for, tala?" he asked her. Aurora usually did not do impulsive things and everything she did had some goal (daughter).

"I noticed the king's worsening sickness and I was thinking of helping a bit. Septa Norma has already begun to show me medicinal ways and healing herbs that might help" Brandon waited for his daughter to finish "And I do not fully trust Otto Hightower"

He noticed how his daughter refrained from using any honorable title for that man.

"Nor do I darling" he admitted.

The scrawny man who was always hanging himself around the king had somehow managed to weasel his family into the Targaryen royal blood line and he did not like it one bit "I will send a raven to the king and ask him for permission when you are older and more prepared"

"Thank you kepa" Aurora curtsied to her father before leaving to her room to change out of the stuffy dark dress, her father doing the same as he went his own way (father).

Ж

"How was the funeral my lady" Bayla asked her lady.

"Far too merry to be considered one" Aurora complained to her handmaiden.