Chapter 34

Chaos. The scene that was currently unfolding among the royal families was nothing short of chaos. The metallic stench of blood reeked in the atmosphere as screams of both Terror and horror filled the massacred room.

Being as graceful as possible, The Queen turned to his eldest son as he said "Lucas take as many people as you can and get them to the infirmary as quickly as possible." The eldest fae knew his mother's request was an halfhearted attempt of distraction but understood what was needed to be done. The resolve of the kingdom was hanging on by a thread thanks to the bloodbath that happened only mere moments before and now with the youngest of the Jeong pack missing; each royal family was now vulnerable. It was now more than ever that the people of Paitha receive a semblance of hope.

With this thought in mind Lucas gave a brief nod to his mother as he grabbed his mates hand and said "Let's help them together". The two soon ran off and were accompanied halfway by Jungwoo and YangYang who had already began helping the injured. In the midst of this screams of horror and agony still flooded the room as Taeyong fell to his knees with a crippling sob. The Fae Queen had enveloped his dear friend in a bone crushing hug as he said to his youngest son "Take the rest of the kids to the safe room and stay there until someone sends for you."

Before the young fae prince could protest, Kun whose voice was now trembling said to the Queen "C-chenle needs to go to the infirmary...h-his wounds are worst than I-I thought". At the sound of his name the young warlock mumbled weakly"N-n-o...J-jis- Jisung n-needs h-help." The mention of the young wolf name only seemed to ensure more chaos as the vampire prince began heaving whatever was left in his already emptied stomach. It was Jeno who slowly rubbed the male's back to provide comfort as he added "Forgive me your highness, but I'm not leaving until I know what's the plan on how we are getting my brother back."

Just as his brother was about to agree with him, the alpha of the Jeong pack finally broke his scathing silence as he gritted out. "That wasn't a request." Sungchan then looked at his father pleadingly as he began, "dad please, Jisung needs-"

However his sentence was cut short as his father shouted, "YOU AND YOUR BROTHER ARE GOING TO THE SAFE ROOM, NOW!"

Both boys visibly flinched at their father's use of his Alpha command. Sungchan scrambled to his feet as he ran towards the palace's safe room with Shotaro right behind him. Jeno, who still hesitantly remained, looked to his father one more time as if to convince him differently. However, as Jaehyun emitted a warning growl and said "Now Jeno...don't make me say it twice" the young wolf new there was no changing his father's mind.

Almost begrudgingly Jeno then said to his father "Let me atleast take Jaemin to the infirmary..." instead of Jaehyun responded, Haechan said to the wolf "I can take him...my m- ....Mark needs to be checked out as well; why don't you take everyone to the safe room instead?"

The wolf then took a brief glance at the seemingly unconscious vampire who was still shaking on the floor and gave a slight nod. He then said to the other two young vampires in the room "Follow me". At this the wolf and the vampire took their leave and soon enough Haechan and the remaining did the same.

Once all of the children had left the room. Jaehyun then took his attention off of his distraught wife and faced the King of Vampires. With a viscous growl he snarled "THIS IS YOUR FAULT" and as the last word fell from his lips he lunged at Taeil in a fit of uncontrollable rage. Chaos had now been truly unleashed.