4. Are You Ready?

"Good morning, mein liebe." [My love]

"Good morning, ratu." [Love] I feel his dick on my butt and it is hard "Would you like help with this?" I ask putting my hand on his dick

"Yes please." a nod and I tease his tip on my clit before I take him in "Fuck." we moan together as I take his entire length

"Just like that," he whimpers as I continue to ride him, our moans fuse into each other, and his hands make their way onto my waist

"I love the way you feel inside me." a slap on my ass and a whimper jumps out of me

"You look so beautiful on top of me," he says before he holds me in place and shoves his dick into me, creating an imminent orgasm.

"ah, Daddy, I'm close,"

"Hold it, Kitten."

"Daddy, I can't."

"Kitten," he warns and I pull my lip in between my teeth as I can feel myself wanting to cum at his tone but I think myself into holding it.

In and out, in, out, in, out, in, out, in and out.
"Cum with Daddy." in, out, in, out, in and I feel his dick twitch in me as he cums inside me, the wave of pleasure hits me and I orgasm on him "You did good, Kitten."

"Thank you, Daddy," I say laying on his chest. His dick still inside me, none of us moving to take it out, I like it there, I like being his cockwarmer.

A soft knock on the door as I am falling asleep again.

"Mama, should I bathe now or can I bathe later?"

"Bath now," he answers for me, the sound of her little footsteps lower as she heads back into her room.

"We also should be getting into the shower, I still have to pack." he nods and lifts us both out of bed taking us into the bathroom. "Okay, let me down now."

"But I don't want to."

"Kai."

"No."

"Kaiser."

"Nope."

"Daddy," he scuffs before letting me down. "You know I love you."

"Do you now?"

"Yes of course. I love you more than my urge to disappear."

"You really do love me, thank you, Kitten. I love you," he says placing a kiss on my forehead before turning the shower on. He does not like showering with me, that's why in our long shower, we have two different shower heads, so he can have his cold shower while I have my hot one.

I got to packing after we got ready, he got to bonding with Khanyi. While I wished he would help me, I prefer doing it all by myself, it gives me a sense of control.

"Kai, I'm done."

"Okay, I called an Uber." of course he did. While I go around making sure all the windows and doors are closed, they take the luggage to the front door.

We waited in the hangar lounge for thirty minutes before the jet arrived. The captain apologised stating a safety delay.

After the lift-off, Khanyi retreats to the back of the plane while I sit next to my husband, the flight is eighteen hours so we will be here for a while.

"I spoke to your mom." he acknowledges his involvement in the conversation with a nod "Uhm, I asked if she wanted to come to Bora Bora with us and she agreed. So we will be spending three weeks in Bora Bora and not two."

"Okay, so are we still going to Berlin?"

"Uhm, no. She is spending the rest of summer break with us in Norfolk."

"Okay. How is your dad, I have not spoken to him in a while."

"He is good, the last we spoke, he and March are going strong."

"Is he still set on proposing?"

"Yeah, but he wants to ask her children first."

"That is sweet. Tell me, would you consider dating, if I died?"

"I am not sure, I think it would have to be a while after your passing."

"Okay. I would never date another soul but that is just me."

"You are so insufferable," I say playfully connecting a fist with his shoulder

"Only for you." I get on his lap and he connects our lips. Of course, we are not about to have sex but it is fun being this close to your man.

The flight was long, twenty hours of flying is no joke and while I wish it was easier for me to handle being this cooped up, it is not easy for me to handle but I think I do a good job at hiding how infuriatingly bored I truly am.

When we arrived, we had a taxi there to take up to the Four Seasons. Planning this holiday was a lot of work. It is costing more than a hundred thousand dollars for the two bungalows that I got for us as Greta is staying with us and now that Kai is coming along, Khanyi will stay with Greta while my husband and I share a bungalow. These are large bungalows but they only have one room and so we had to make due and get another one.

Being a CIA agent does not pay, it is not as much as he used to make at the secret service in Bali and while I do not mind covering the expenses and all of them, I want my husband to do things for me, to pay the bills for me, to raise Khanyi for me, to be the responsible parent so I can be the fun one. I want my husband back and the longer he goes the more I feel as though he is slipping through my fingers.

"Mama, where is my bed?" she asks as we walk into our bungalow.

"You are having a sleepover with Oma."

"Really? This is starting to be a proper holiday!" she says jumping on the bed

"Be careful, nana, do you want to change into your swimsuit so we can go swimming?" she nods before grabbing her suitcase.

"Am I invited?"

"Mr Ludwig, I want to be everywhere you are, so yes, you are invited." the grin on his face could not be scrubbed away even with the effort of a thousand soldiers. His lips have always been a drug for me, intoxicating and trapping me in his presence and his taste, kissing him is my favourite activity.

"Mama, Papa, stop kissing and change," she says disappointed

When we are in the water, they start swimming together as I watch and record them. All these videos are for when I miss him, for when she misses him and for when he misses us.

"Smile for me, Nana," I ask of her as they are posing for a picture, she smiles brightly after looking at her dad who nudged her to smile.

"OMA!" Khanyi screams

"Enkelin!" she says with her hands waiting for her granddaughter to run into her arms. "I was surprised when they said I would find you all here." Kai walks over to where I am and we walk together towards Greta

"Hey Ma, remember me? Your son?"

"Papa wait, please," she says enjoying hugging her grandma, we wait and when we are able to greet Greta, Khanyi is hungry and we decide to go and have lunch.

I honestly can not wait to enjoy this holiday.

*********