10: Ring The Alarm

We charted a jet for myself and Khanyi and one for Greta, we had spent nearly three months out of the US and when we arrived in New York, the next day it was Khanyi's first day.

When we got home, she was jet-lagged and had school tomorrow so she immediately went to sleep. On the other hand, I needed to talk to my husband who true to his promise, was home.

"Kai." we are in the kitchen, in case it gets loud and we need to walk away

"Kitten." what am I supposed to say "About Bora Bora, we both said some things but I would like to clarify that I did not cheat on you, I will never do that to you."

"Okay."

"And I am sorry for the way I reacted, I should have tried to understand how you felt about the situation and I should have never allowed myself to be in a situation where I am building a bond with anyone, romantically, besides you."

"I should not have brought Leon up."

"No, you should be able to talk about the traumatic  experience you had with your husband but I was just scared because I caused that and I have never wanted..." I interrupt

"You should not blame yourself for that, I don't."

"Because you blame yourself."

"Yes, I do and that is also bullshit, we are not to blame, we did not kill him."

"That is hard to believe."

"It is the truth."

"Okay, again I am sorry about Anya." I move closer to him

"I want us to get one thing clear, I am not letting you leave me and if you try to leave me, I will kill anyone you like or even look at with attraction." shock all over his face but lust in his eyes, leaning into his ear "Starting with Anya." I whisper before walking to our bedroom and he follows like the lovesick puppy he is.

He locks the door, as I wait on the edge of the bed. Undoing my shirt as he stands at the door watching as I undo every button. "Are you going to watch me or are you going to fuck your wife."

"I was enjoying the view." he retorts before walking towards me, taking his time, taking me in.
Looking up into his eyes, he wraps his finger under my chin, his thumb stroking me.

I can see the lust, the desire, the need, he missed me. I pull my bottom lip in between my teeth and he pulls it out using his thumb, while his arm wraps around my waist holding me close.

"You know I hate when you do this," he mutters

"That's why I do it."

"Dirty little slut,"

"Only for you." he removes his hand from my face and places his hands on my waist before putting me on the bed,

"I would like to kiss you, can I?"

"Yes, Sir." he joins our lips and it feels as though I am a desert and he is the rain, the moon to my tide, I missed him.

I moan into the kiss as his hand pulls on my shorts. He pulls away to take off his shirt and pants, I sit and watch as he takes them off, showing off all his hard-earned muscles.

"Let me get these off," he says before pulling on the hem of my shorts leaving my thong on. He takes a moment before he gets on the bed, and hovers on top of me.

He smiles as he looks into my eyes, I fall in love with that smile every time I see it. It is the warmth of his cold.

He trails kisses around my neck before going down to my chest and taking my boob into his mouth "Fuck," a moan, it feels good, I love when he worships my body, treating me like I am holy.