30. Streets

He spends his part-time helping the fishermen build their boats. He enjoys it, he feels at peace knowing that he is helping many people.

While he builds boats, I help out at the shelter and the primary school. This quiet life we lead is more fulfilling than I realised and it helps to have millions in the bank to help out.

"You look so hot, Mr Ludwig." After work, I like to watch him work, sometimes he does it topless. At times you would think I am not married to him with how thirsty for him I am.

"Just for you, Kleine." with a grin on my face, I head into the house to make him and the other workers juice.

I thought I would hate domestic living but I love this. Being his wife is second nature to my being. I get to make juices for him and his colleagues, we get to host bonfires and parties in our backyard, we also help make school functions since the school can barely afford to buy books for their students.

"Aquí tienes!" I call out as I place the tray with juice and glasses on the veranda. [Translation: Here you go!] We are learning Spanish and Portuguese to better be able to connect with the locals.

Night falls and he takes a shower before joining me on the veranda. I am currently reading with Tchaikovsky playing in the background.

"Kitten," he calls as he sits down, I get up and sit on his lap, wrapping my arms around his neck "I love you."

"I love you." he smiles and joins his lips with mine. He always tastes like a place I know so well, there is nostalgia in every kiss we share. I move my legs to straddle him and he places his hands into my night dress, grabbing my ass.

He evokes a moan out of me as he places one of his hands on my clit and another on my breast. He plays with my pussy well, his to please and enjoy.

My hands move to pull his shorts out of the way and hold his dick out. He pulls away and looks at me.

"I put the coconut oil out." a smile spreads across my face as I hear him tell me that he prepared for sex with me. "So let's take this inside."

"Or," I get up and head to the kitchen to fetch the oil "Daddy," I hear him take a deep breath before coming inside and standing at the threshold staring at the night dress that is around my ankles.

"Kitten,"

"Uh-huh." my lip caught between my teeth, I watch as he takes in every inch of my body and want to touch me.

"Kitten, what is going on in that pretty head of yours?"

"Well, since you asked so nicely, I want you to fuck me on the counter."

"That counter?" a nod and he stalks his way towards me, his hand caressing my cheek, "Get on the counter." I do as he says, lifting myself onto the counter while his hands wrap around my waist to help me. He pulls his boxers down and massages oil onto his shaft before pouring a bit on my vulva and rubbing it around.

"Kai?"

"Yes." he looks into my eyes, he looks charming, his face gentle and his eyebrows waiting to hear me out. If I asked him to stop, he would even though there is all that desire in his eyes, that is how I know I will be safe in his hands, that is how I know he loves me.

"Be gentle, okay?" his smile widens

"Okay, if you feel uncomfortable, you should tell me okay?"

"Yes, Daddy." he chuckles before planting a kiss on my stomach, creating a giggle in me.

His fingers rub on my labia and clit while his mouth sucks on my nipple filling our house with sounds of pleasure.

"Kai," a groan to tell him I am close and in true Kaiser fashion he pulls his fingers from inside me and places them in his mouth. "Kaiser," I whine

"My name sounds so much better coming from your mouth."

"If you like hearing it, then get along with this."

"Are you anxious for me to be deep inside you?" sucking on my bottom lip, I avoid the question "I will take that as a yes. I need you to take a deep breath."

In for four seconds, hold for four seconds, out for four seconds.

"Better?" a nod from me and he joins our lips pulling me closer until there is no distance between us. I melt into his embrace, taking it all in,  all of him. He pulls away and pours more oil on me and himself.

"Remember to be gentle."

"Are you sure? We can stop right here."

"No, I do want you, Kai, I just, be gentle okay?" he nods before placing his tip on my vulva "I can take it, just be gentle." he is second-guessing himself, which is what I did not want but it is unavoidable. "I trust you, Kaiser, I want you to fuck me." he takes a deep breath before he places his tip in me "Ah," a groan as he pushes more of him inside me.

"Fuck!" he says keeping me still "Kleine, give me a second." I can not help my smile knowing that I have him this weak and all he had to do was shove his dick inside me.

"Daddy, please."

"Kleine, I need a second."

"Beg, Daddy." he smirks and starts thrusting into me slowly "Kai,"

"Say my name, Kitten."

"Kaiser."

"Louder." he rams deep into me and I can feel him on my cervix

"Kaiser," I moan louder and he smirks, this man is twisted, I tell you. He is doing all of this because I asked him to beg. But I love it, I love him.

"You sound so good moaning my name."

"Thank you, now keep fucking me," whining to let him know that I still need him.

"Yes, Ma'am," he says before holding onto the counter to help hammer into me. "Fuck," he groans as he rams into me

"Just like that, Kai." he keeps up the pace and I love feeling all of him. He towers over me and joins our lips, I feel myself getting closer to the edge of pleasure as he goes faster." "Kaiser,"

He whimpers as I scream his name, my arms wrapped around his torso, my nails digging into his skin as his dick stabs my cervix.

"Daddy, please." he keeps whimpering in my ear and it makes me want to cum all over his dick.

"Cum with me, Kitten."  he does not have to tell me twice, a few more hard strokes and I cum for him "Thats it, that's my good kitten," he says before he cums inside me.

"That was good. We should do it again sometime." he chuckles

"Yeah, maybe when my wife isn't home." a gasp from me

"You never told me you were married."

"Didn't I, I must have forgotten." I get off the counter and head to the bathroom.

"Are you coming?"

"Yes, Ma'am." he chases me down the hallway before catching me, wrapping his arms around me "You are beautiful, Schatzi."

*******************

I have had the worst writer's block and I just did not want to write at all because this makes me feel sad and I did not like it but I am writing again and I want to write more of this.