Comforted

TRIGGER WARNING

ABUSE

SELF-HARM MENTION

-MATEO POV-

Leo carried me into the car and into the house, He put me in my room and told me he would come and check on me in a bit and he said he wanted to check on my arms. 

I felt so guilty for accidently throwing something at Calla. I didn't want to hurt my baby sister. Leo and Ethan told me some things that happened, and I felt so bad for hurting her again.

I always felt the need to punish myself after I cause someone pain or hurt someone, I couldn't help it. 

Leo had assured me nobody was mad at me, I still thought Ethan was mad at me. I was worrying about Calla so much as well, I didn't know how hard I had hit her. 

I refused to let them take me to a therapist, I felt like if I went to a therapist would make me feel crazy.

I sat on my bed and breathed in and out a couple times, I wanted to continue to scratch myself but I didn't want Leo or Ethan to be mad at me.

Xavier never really cared whenever I harmed myself, I don't really think he cares at all. 

I knew I needed to make myself better, Calla is here. My little sister and I needed to take care of her, She has been through so much and I want to make her feel safe.

a knock rang through my room, I muttered a loud enough 'come in'.  

Leo walked in, He looked stressed. Fuck was I causing him more stress? I knew Calla was making him stressed because of everything she went through, He blamed himself for it. 

He sat on the bed with me and pulled me into a hug, He hushed me as I burst out into tears again. I was feeling so many emotions and I didn't know what to do with them.

"Mateo, Nothing is ur fault, Your okay. I promise" Leo assured me

I continued to cry into his shoulder.

-CALLA POV-

FLASHBACK

"come on slut, You tired? the fun just started" Mason said, I cried out as he kicked my ribs over and over.

Pain coursed through my body

I felt so alone as Mum stood and watched me, I was wearing shorts and a baggy shirt. 

"fucking, whore. You wearing those shorts making you feel pretty, News alert.. Your not!" Mason yelled at me as he kicked my face, I could taste the blood in my mouth.

I wanted to scream, I just wanted help. 

"Calla!" a voice yelled, It must be Mason's right?

"Fucking, bitch. I hope u die" Mason shouted as he continued kicking me. 

"Calla!, Cal! Wake up." the voice yelled again

the dream started to fade, I started to see darkness. My eyes felt so heavy and hard to open, I tried opening them but failed. "Calla!" A voice screamed again

It sounded so familiar. "Cal, princess." A soft voice said, wait.. that voice was Ethan.

I tried opening my eyes again and I blinked a couple times as I adjusted my eyes to the red led lights. I slowly realised I was in Xavier's room.

Ethan was sitting next to me with worry all over his face, and his hands pinning my arms down. Xavier was across the room looking scared and worried.

"fuck, Calla. Are you okay?" Ethan said in a soft voice, It shocked me. 

I nodded my head slowly and pushed the tears back, My head hurt a bit but it felt like a headache.

"is your head alright?" Ethan asked, "just a headache" I mumbled as I sat up. 

He nodded his head, Xavier looked so worried. I looked at him and he looked at me back, He eventually walked over and sat next to me and held my hand.

"what the fuck was that?" Ethan asked, the soft voice was still there but his emotionless voice was starting to appear again. 

"J-just a nightmare." I nearly cursed at myself for stuttering but got interrupted by Ethan again, "Just a nightmare? You were screaming and crying and kicking" Ethan said.

I looked down, "I'm sorry" I said, "Hey, Don't be sorry. I need you to tell me what happened though" Ethan said as his gentle voice appeared again. I nodded my head slowly "It was a flashback of.. my parents." I admitted

He looked worried again, "Oh.. Calla." he muttered.

I felt tears fill my eyes again, Ethan came over to hold me along with Xavier.

I was comforted by my older brothers.

For once i actually felt Safe.

....

IM ALSO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING THE OTHER BOOKS IN LIKE 2 OR 3 DAYS I WILL BE ON THAT TOMOROW OR THE DAY AFTER AS I'LL PROB BE ASLEEP FOR MOST THE DAY TOMORROW

ILY ALL

can someone tell me to stop doing stupid things, My sleep schedule is fucked. I sleep at like 6am and wake up at 1-2pm, and now im staying awake all night. THE WORST THING IS MY GF IS 5 HOURS BEHIND ME 

RN ITS LIKE 2:37AM FOR ME AND LIKE 9:37 FOR THEM LIKE BROOOOOO IM FUCKED. THEY NEED TO TELPORT TO ME :(

but we gonna move past and fuck my sleep schedule even moreeeeeee

im also living on sugar rn bc I have no caffeine. MY GF HAS A FUCKING MONSTER WHAFNHAIBWAIWILJFWLKWMJFK IM JEALOUS

FMLLL

anyways yall wanna hear a story, I basically have people added on discord and I put my tiktok in my Bio bc like no one ever checks them but one of them did and he searched my tiktok BAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHA. I panicked bro my tiktok is depressing.

anyways if he sees this then hello motherfucker, hows yo life? is it good? i still think ur dick is the size of a salami. DAMnNNnnN anyways okay

cya later mother fookersssssssssss

love yall ;)

word count: 978