The Daniels

WARNING: THIS IS A SHORT CHAPTER IM SORR

-ETHAN POV-

We took Calla into the house, we decided to get another one of our doctors called mrs.brown. Me and Leo thought Calla would be more comfortable with a girl doctor.

We had a small medical room in our house so we just took Calla to that, She was calming down from her panic attack. I should have listened to Leo and not put her into school so soon. I didn't think It would be that bad

we got into the medical room, Leo was trying to get home as fast as he could but there was traffic. Xavier couldn't leave College for another couple hours.

"Place her on the bed." Mrs. brown said. I nodded and sat her on the bed, She clung onto my hand. I rubbed it gently and sat down on the bed with her and carefully lifted her onto my lap, I wanted to give her as much comfort as I could.

"Lift your shirt." The doctor said, I didn't like how blunt she was being. It was obvious that Calla was nervous but she didn't seem to give a flying fuck.

Calla's shaky hands lifted to the bottom of her shirt and lifted it enough to see her ribs, The doctor looked at it and pressed against it making Calla flinch. 

I whispered comforting words into her ear hoping it would help.

After about 5 minutes, "Okay, It's just a bad bruised rib. The other ribs healed better but that one hasn't, Just some medication and she'll be fine." the doctor said. 

I nodded at her, The doctor seemed to be staring at me and smirking almost like she was trying to be sexy. She looked at Calla in pure disgust, I called Mateo in the room. 

He came in, "Take Calla to her bedroom and make sure you wake her up to eat in about an hour" I said, I noticed Calla fell asleep about 2 minutes ago. Mateo nodded and carefully took Calla from my arms and carried her out the room.

The doctor was looking at me again, "what do you think you are doing?" I asked as I contained my anger.

"Nothing sir" She said with a smile, I wanted to punch that smile off her face. 

"Your fired." I said, She looked at me in shock. "for what?" She yelled. I looked at her and wrapped my hand around her throat tightly, blocking her airway.

"I don't need a god damn reason to fire you. Get out of my sight or I will kill you, Ash" I said as I suddenly remembered her name. She nodded quickly and ran out of the room as I released her from my grip.

I sighed, I was frustrated today. I heard the front door open so I left the medical room and went to the kitchen where I assumed Leo would be. 

I was right

"Hey" I said, He almost jumped. "God damn it, You scared me. How's Calla?" He asked, I chuckled a bit. "She's okay, A bit shaking up but she's asleep right now. The doctor said for some medication and she'll be okay, I fired her though" I added 

He looked at me, "for what?" He asked. "She was being a dick to Calla and was trying to flirt with me." I explained, He cringed at the last part and nodded his head in understanding. 

"What medication does Calla need?" he asked, "I don't know, The doctor sent me a email of it all so I will check in a little while." I said, He nodded his head and sat down at the island.

"Is Mateo here?" He said, I nodded my head. 

"How's the business?" I asked Leo, He sighed and rubbed his head in frustration. "The fucking Daniel's are back." he said, My heart almost drops to my stomach. 

"The daniels?" I asked again to make sure I heard him correctly, "Yup.." he sighed. 

The last time we had dealt with the Daniels was 2 years ago, They had bombed our home because we were in the way of their business. They had also offered an arranged marriage but we declined which was what caused the bomb, Now Calla was back.. It would be twice as worse. Fuck

"what do we do?" I asked, I worried for Calla. "I don't know, Maybe just try and wait it out to see if they do anything. They are weak right now so we don't have to worry for a little while." He said.

I nodded my head.

Fuck. The stupid Daniels!

....

OKAY IM SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SORRY THIS WAS SO SHORT

I'M WORKING ON A LOT OF BOOK SHIT RIGHT NOW BC I HAVE A LOT OF IDEAS FOR MANY OTHER BOOKS AND SHIT AND MY BRAIN CELLS ARE SLACKING 

I AM PINKY PROMISING THAT THERE WILL BE LONGER CHAPTERS IN A COUPLE DAYS

maybe I should plan some chapters out- it might help lmao

im so tired i need a nap its like 3am, ugh

fml

ffs

fuck

fuckity fuck fuck fuck

fuckity fuck fook fork fack fam family form cow idk 

ok

word count: 837