Stress

-LEO POV-

Xavier called me to say Mateo was In fucking hospital, He said something about Him passing out. 

I was so fucking worried, I just got to the hospital. I saw Ethan in the waiting room, He was crying. He has not cried in years.. fuck.

"hey" I said grabbing his attention, he quickly straightened himself up and stopped crying. I was about to say something about it being okay for him to cry when a doctor came over to us

"brother's of Mateo Chase?" He said, We both nodded. 

"Okay, Nothing to worry about. Mateo was just under a lot of stress and emotions to the point his body got exhausted so he collapsed and he is currently in a coma. He should be awake in a couple days, It's just so his body can regain energy. But after that he should be okay" The doctor explained.

Ethan said thank you, and asked if we could see him. The doctor said yes, We both rushed to his room and Mateo was asleep, Wired attached to him monitoring his heartbeat. 

Xavier suddenly started calling me "What's up?" I asked, "Calla" He mumbled out of breathe. I tensed up "What?" I asked, "She is fucking scared, She fell asleep while we were watching fucking frozen and she was screaming in her sleep and then I woke her up and she won't come near me. She locked herself in the bathroom, Leo!" he said, The stress in him was clear as day.

I realised that we had left Xavier to deal with Calla alone, Fuck! Ethan had told me about her nightmare the other day, Im assuming because she had one it's going to trigger more. 

"Leo, I'm scared." Xavier said, For once in his life he sounded worried. "Okay, Calm down. it's okay, I'm on my way. Just breathe Xavier" I said to him. 

Ethan looked at me in confusion, I hung up after I told Xavier I was leaving now. "I'm assuming Calla had another nightmare and she locked herself in the bathroom. Xavier is stressing out and for once in his life seems worried" I explained to Ethan, "oh shit" He mumbled.

I nodded my head, "I'll see you soon" I said. I rushed out of the hospital and to my car.

God fucking damn it, This day was getting stressful as fuck! Mateo was in the hospital, Calla is scared, Xavier is stressed and worried, Ethan is worried and upset, I'm worried and upset. Fuck!

This is the time in my life I wish Dad would have been here to help. 

I reached the house, I quickly opened the car door and unlocked the house door. I went upstairs and Xavier was standing outside of one of the bathrooms, He saw me and relief filled his eyes. He moved out of the way a bit, I gave him a quick hug before I went to the door. 

"Calla?" I asked softly, I could hear her breathing heavily. She did not reply to me, "Calla, Baby. I need you to breathe." I said.

"In and out Calla, Come on. I know you can do it, Just focus on my voice" I said, I could hear her breathing in and out. "that's it." I said, "can you open the door, for me?" I asked. 

"i-i'm s-scared" She stuttered, Obvious she was crying. "I know.. nobody is going to hurt you. None of us would ever lay a hand on you cal." I said gently, "t-thats w-what everyone s-says"" She mumbles back to me

I sighed, "Cal, Do you know what a pinky promise is?" I asked. "n-no" she said.

"okay, If you make a pinky promise. You cannot break it, If you break a pinky promise then you get to break the other persons finger" I said with a small chuckle at the end as I was hoping to calm her down a bit. 

"If you come out then we can make a pinky promise that Nobody will hurt you here. Xavier and Me will make one to you" I said, "o-okay" She finally agreed. 

I heard her get up, I backed away from the door as I wanted to give her some space. She unlocked the door and opened it, She had red eyes and she was wearing Xavier's hoodie and some leggings. "Cal, Can I hug you?" I asked, She looked hesitant but nodded. 

I hugged her tightly, "it's alright." I muttered to her. I motioned for Xavier to come over here, He was more hesitant then Calla right now. 

I pulled away from the hug and looked at Calla, "Give me your pinky finger" I said. She nodded, I locked it with mine "I promise that I will never hurt you." I said, She smiled. 

She done the same with Xavier, "I promise I will never ever hurt you" Xavier said. She hugged Xavier tightly. I smiled at them two, Calla had always had an attachment to Xavier. 

"Is Mateo okay?" Calla asked as she pulled away from Xavier's hug. I nodded my head "He will be awake in a couple of days but he is completely fine." I said. 

-CALLA-

I felt better that they had both pinky promised they wouldn't hurt me. It made me feel safer around them..

But the image of my step-dad beating me was still in my head.

"How about I go order some pizza and we watch something downstairs?" Leo suggested, I nodded my head. I held Xavier's hand tightly, I was scared to let go. 

I didn't know what it was but Xavier was just comforting to me, He always felt safe. I didn't know why.. It was weird.

"Go find what you want to watch" Leo said, Xavier took me downstairs. My legs were still pretty shaky from the near panic attack so Xavier was careful to make sure I didn't nearly fall.

He helped me onto the couch and put a blanket over me, a spike of pain suddenly rushed through my head. Xavier noticed "what happened? Are you alright" He asked. "Y-yeah, I think I have a headache" I explained.

He nodded "let me go get you something for it" He said, "no its okay-" He cut me off "it's fine Cal, I'll go get you something for it. Stay here" He said and walked off to the kitchen. 

He came back with a couple of pills and a cup of water, He gave them to me "thank you Xavier" I said with a small smile. He kissed my head and told me to take the pills and find something to watch. 

he went to where Leo was to make sure he didn't order a gross pizza I think he said. I searched up pretty little liars on the tv and found it. Yes! I had saw a episode of this when I was 10, I had always wanted to watch more of it but my parents nearly fucking killed me when they found out I watched tv!

"What did you pick? It better not be shit" Xavier warned in a teasing tone, "its called pretty little liars" I said.

"Oh, Is it about me?" He said, I looked at him. "I'm pretty and I'm a liar." He said with a smirk, I rolled my eyes at him.

"It's about this friend group that is getting stalked by someone called 'A' and they all think it was their friend but their friend is dead." I explained the best I could, He actually looked like he was paying attention for once. 

"Damn, That sounds fun as fuck" He said. I rolled my eyes again

"okay, Pizza's are ordered." Leo said as he walked back into the room, "food" Xavier said. I shook my head at him, Leo burst out laughing at me shaking my head. 

"Children.." Leo mumbled and sat down next to me and pulled me into his arms hugging me. 

"I love you Calla" He said, "I love you too" I said with a smile.

"I love you, three bitches!" Xavier suddenly yelled making me flinch, That scared the shit out of me oh my lord.

"Fucking hell" Leo mumbled under his breathe.

"How long until food gets here?" Xavier asked, "Like a couple minutes." Leo said. As on cue the door knocked, Xavier's eyes lit up. Leo got up to open the door. 

Leo came back with two boxes of pizza and some drinks.

This was going to be fun, It would have been more fun with Mateo and Ethan though. I haven't really spent a lot of time with Mateo ever since he hit me with a controller but I knew it was a accident so It's fine. 

....

ughh kill me, I;m so tired

someone remind me to stop writing chapters at like 2:37am, Im also on a fucking writing block

IDK WTF TO WRITE

i might add more drama ;)

word count: 1464